test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Free refinement pack not showing up

aeragar47aeragar47 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 79 Arc User
edited December 2018 in General Discussion (PC)
The Free refinement pack that is supposed to be available today is not showing up in the Zen store under the Free category. It seems that only the accounts that have never picked one up in the past is getting it. Is that the intended behavior? to be like the winter wolf mount that an account can only claim once?

Edit: Guess it showed up finally. Just took a while.
Post edited by aeragar47 on

Comments

• Options
    nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User
    Is that what's going on? I've been trying to figure out why this pack isn't showing up for me. I've not been overly bothered about it since I don't really need the RP. It's just been a puzzle I've been trying to figure out.
  • Options
    jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    > @nunya#5309 said:
    > Is that what's going on? I've been trying to figure out why this pack isn't showing up for me. I've not been overly bothered about it since I don't really need the RP. It's just been a puzzle I've been trying to figure out.

U dont need an enchantment up to rnk 12 free? Thats a few hundred thousand ad there or a ues also 100kad
  • Options
    heavensake#5599 heavensake Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    I am still showing the free winter wolf today from zen store even though i have taken it for free years ago and no refinement pack. I did not think we had refinement packs last year thought it was blood ruby or am i mistaken?
  • Options
    drartwhodentdrartwhodent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 301 Arc User
    I seem to be on a one day delay.
    The wolf showed up today but was not showing yesterday.
    No refinement pack showing yet today at 12:50pm Central time.
    DON'T
    PANIC!
  • Options
    thunderbuns#6544 thunderbuns Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Same, no refinement pack. No wolf visible yesterday either, although my toons all have a wolf from last year so that may be the reason.