test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Love the Acquisitions Inc quest line

biibiisaibiibiisai Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 133 Arc User
Just want to shout out to devs and everyone else involved in the design and making of the AI quest line. This is the best quest line I enjoyed and I still laugh at all the small things while rerunning those quests. They are just epic and funny sick at the same time and I love this style. Thanks again for the great work!

Comments

• Options
    vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    I kinda liked it. A bit Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, Pirates of the Caribbean, Monkey Island ... so it gelled well with me.

I sorta wish there were more puzzles, like the mummies and the door gates. I really liked Jaza's story arc and the zombie pirate queen. That made me laugh.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • Options
    eliasar#2396 eliasar Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    I never even noticed that there is any storyline at all... yeah it was that bad. Since chult DEVs are doing their best to screw storylines as much as its even possible, copying their concept and creating their even shorter and worse version in next module with HAMSTER broken math (weekly quest rewards) and nerfing only repeatable quest so we are forced to listen Jim´s arogant voice over and over again each hour with wondering if we ever get a chance to "get rid" of that npcs around AI... I thought that barovia storyline was bad enough (tbh it was so bad that when Irina got kidnapped I was just like... "who again? that major character had so little space that I dont even care lol", while trying to ignore how incredibly bad and short was the rest of storyline quests). I doubted its even possible but AI is worse version of barovia that is far worse version of chult and I really hope that after completing this nonsense just for boons I will never see weekly haul with extremely weak/poorly made story ever again. Thats just my two coppers.
  • Options
    minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    I dislike the initial mission, unionisation of interns etc, not part of a fantasy game, but after that I like the other missions. The hiding from the deep crow can be a little bit broken, but apart from that, by and large they work and the humour works for me too. Only mild quibble, the pet AI is not up to the skship combat and my pet seems to hurl itself to its doom unprompted rather too often.
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    My biggest gripe comes down to them giving 15 acorns on a weekly and not 25 like previous campaigns, forcing people do either choose to just do the weeklies and wait until you have enough, or run the daily basement thing ad nasuem until you want to throw up..

eventually you can run some skirms, but they too are boring to be honest(I hate all skirms that are basically back to those underdark with popping things out of portal on a round and round basis, while this one has some humor, its ok i guess, not great.

If they just fixed the weekly to 25 like we have asked a few times, then it would be ok.