test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So Apparently, many of us LUCKY sods, never got our keys..? Update?

silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
I have been asking around to my other lucky people, we all seem to be ones WHO never took or abused keys to start with.. which means, those who got keys, then GOT even more keys, now have twice as many keys as those who NEVER got keys?

Seems super fair and stuff, right? But regardless, if not game breaking, as you know the pure chance of me getting past a pack worth more then 17k ad is super low anyways.. but still, seems only right that SOMEONE somewhere take ownership of this and get it fixed, you know?

Please give us our key incentives.. you know would be nice if you could figure out how to give it to the poor ones who never got the keys, instead of doing YET another max fix, that gives those who got multiple sets already, even more keys!

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    I filed a ticket this morning to see if Support can just drop them on my CW.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Please submit a ticket if you have not received your items.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

I've had a ticket in for a week now and no movement. I've even PM'd nitocris about it asking her to check on it. Still nothing. So what's your next suggestion?
  • Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator

kreatyve said:

I've had a ticket in for a week now and no movement. I've even PM'd nitocris about it asking her to check on it. Still nothing. So what's your next suggestion?
    Wait?

Those keys aren't going anywhere and CS is probably drowning in tickets regarding this.
    FrozenFire
  • Options

kreatyve said:

Wait?

Those keys aren't going anywhere and CS is probably drowning in tickets regarding this.
    We'll see. Since there's now 29 days left to claim them. BTW, CS wouldn't be drowning in tickets if code was properly tested. Just thought I'd point that out.
  • Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    What key?
  • Options
    callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User

What key?

+1 What keys?
  • Options
    The five enchanted keys from Winter's First Gratuity. If you'd previously claimed them, they are supposed to be claimable again (a second time for at least some of us). If you'd never gotten to claim them because they were suspended due to an exploit, then you're supposed to finally be able to claim them for the first time.
  • Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    Ah, the ze charge bonus keys. Thx.
  • Options
    Obviously there was a coding issue, understandable, but when they "tried" to fix it, they made more of a mess, some people who could claim keys to start, got more keys, some people got there keys, some people who could claim before, couldn't, and some of us who never got the originally keys couldn't either.

Its apparently a hodgepodge of issues, I am sure they are drowning in tickets. But still, when there is this much of a issue, leaving it up to the CS team to resolve, seems kind of piddly, you are talking about thousands of transactions to review.

What a mess. They shouldve tried to spend a few more mins to fix it , I believe they rushed it out that thursday and the results were not done well.

I do feel bad for them anyways.
  • Options
    callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User

The five enchanted keys from Winter's First Gratuity. If you'd previously claimed them, they are supposed to be claimable again (a second time for at least some of us). If you'd never gotten to claim them because they were suspended due to an exploit, then you're supposed to finally be able to claim them for the first time.

How do you claim them please? Or indeed try and claim them?
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Go to Sgt. Knox, stand in front of him, and face him. Now turn roughly 90 degrees to the left, go up one flight of stairs. (It should be a flight of just three stairs, if I recall correctly.) Go to the back of that landing and you will find an NPC called "Promotion Claims Agent" or something like that. Talk to that NPC. His interface will have two tabs. The left tab is active by default. Click the right tab. All the Charge Rewards that you can claim will (or should) be there.
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

Go to Sgt. Knox, stand in front of him, and face him. Now turn roughly 90 degrees to the left, go up one flight of stairs. (It should be a flight of just three stairs, if I recall correctly.) Go to the back of that landing and you will find an NPC called "Promotion Claims Agent" or something like that. Talk to that NPC. His interface will have two tabs. The left tab is active by default. Click the right tab. All the Charge Rewards that you can claim will (or should) be there.
    well derp! I was doing it wrong. I thought you could claim from promotions tab from home screen.. it was there. ty. lol
  • Options
    @thefiresidecat Glad I could help!
  • Options
    jase2cooljase2cool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    i did file a ticket and got response yesterday that "The first tier of Charge Rewards is still unavailable"

I think they still working it lets give some time .
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    I received a response from Support earlier claiming that I had already received my keys. I hadn't, but decided to make a pass by the promo agent and see if they were available. They were.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    Well as of yesterday I havent recieved them..

• Options
    misquamacus2misquamacus2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 193 Arc User
    Me neither. I filed a ticket after the update last week since I thought the problem would be fixed. The reply I got said that they were still working on it. Not much I could say to that so that ticket automatically closed

• Options
    misquamacus2misquamacus2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 193 Arc User
    Well, after today's maintenance the keys showed up :)

• Options
    Nothing for me, yet.
  • Options
    My keys shows up today.
  • Options
    @frozenfirevr or @kreatyve please close down this thread, if someone still has issues, they can start a new one.
    Thank you
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Closed at OP's request. If anyone else is still having issues, file a ticket with support.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.