test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to get the rewards from Promo Agent for zen purchase

mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
Rewards promo begins Wednesday, November 21 at 7:30am PT on PC and 10am PT on Console

Unable to get the rewards from Promo Agent. Purchased Zen about one hour after event started
twitch.tv/kaligold

Comments

• Options
    nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User
    Same. Ticket filed.
  • Options
    logidoggy#2226 logidoggy Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Same here. I filed a ticket - hopefully they fix it soon and we get our rewards!
  • Options
    jambo117jambo117 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Same here. People are posting in protector's enclave that the event got moved 1.5 hours later but i've seen nothing on the forums.
  • Options
    trouble#8887 trouble Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    Yep they changed the time after the promotion started.....I smell some legal punches coming
  • Options
    The official arcnews page AND the in-game calendar shows that they DID NOT change the time for it. The in-game calendar says 7.30 am PT and shows that it is in progress.
    twitch.tv/kaligold
  • Options
    trouble#8887 trouble Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited November 2018

The official arcnews page AND the in-game calendar shows that they DID NOT change the time for it. The in-game calendar says 7.30 am PT and shows that it is in progress.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11015253-40%-off-zen-market!
    ^ this page changed the time. It was 7.30 am PT, now it says 9am PT.

Ofc I understand that in game it shows in-progress.
  • Options
    yunaguardyunaguard Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    hopefully our Charge-promo stuff also ticks in at the ''new set time''
  • Options
    checkmatein3checkmatein3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 525 Arc User
    Same. Game shows event in progress from 7:30am PST. But no rewards to claim.
    LEVIATHAN--19.3k Metallic Dragonborn Guardian Fighter Swordmaster Loadouts

Guild--And the Imaginary Friends

• Options

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11015253-40%-off-zen-market!
    ^ this page changed the time. It was 7.30 am PT, now it says 9am PT.

Ofc I understand that in game it shows in-progress.
    They didn't change that page until well after the event started. In fact, one of my guildies just pulled the page up in two tabs in the same browser. One page showed start @ 7:30AM Pacific and the other showed 9AM Pacific. I have a screenshot from 8:34AM Pacific where the page still showed the start time of 7:30AM Pacific. I am feeling seriously hostile toward Cryptic right about now.
  • Options
    Devs have confirmed that they are working on the problem.
    twitch.tv/kaligold
  • Options
    edited November 2018

Devs have confirmed that they are working on the problem.

Where? I can't find any such confirmation anywhere.

EDIT: I found it: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1244501/thanksgiving-week-events-and-sales

Pretty shady that they don't even bother to post in the threads that have the reports.
  • Options
    Terramak posted info in Discord. The issue might be fixed for new zen purchases soon...but those of us who already bought zen might be in trouble and MIGHT have to report it through a ticket. The people who do retroactive fixes are not in the office... what a mess
    twitch.tv/kaligold
  • Options

Terramak posted info in Discord. The issue might be fixed for new zen purchases soon...but those of us who already bought zen might be in trouble and MIGHT have to report it through a ticket. The people who do retroactive fixes are not in the office... what a mess

So nice of them to communicate this information via unofficial channels. They could, perhaps, maybe, POSSIBLY deign to post this on the forums and/or on the news page item about this event.
  • Options
    heavensake#5599 heavensake Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    Well i learned a few years back never trust any promo from neverwinter as there has yet to be one that they did not mess it up. The normal is having wrong times posted or a BoE becomes BoC but also there is a reason we can achieve the title .............."never amazed"
  • Options
    To add insult to injury, if we would have waited an additional 90 minutes this morning we would have not only gotten our rewards right away, we would have gotten an additional 5k zen on a $200 zen purchase due to the 9am pst new charge bonus news - 28k zen for $200 zen purchase.
    twitch.tv/kaligold
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

To add insult to injury, if we would have waited an additional 90 minutes this morning we would have not only gotten our rewards right away, we would have gotten an additional 5k zen on a $200 zen purchase due to the 9am pst new charge bonus news - 28k zen for $200 zen purchase.

File a ticket on that, if you ask nicely, I think Support might give you the extra Zen.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    rishikesa#0564 rishikesa Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    Do I have to do without the rewards ? I have bought zen, but NO event-rewards at all !!! No first, second, third, ecc... NO AT ALL Ticket sent... but when will it be answered ?????
    Laksmi ---> splendid DC
    Purple Knight ---> scoundrel TR
    Surya Namaskar ---> strong GWF
    Golia ---> fair GF
    Nausicaa ---> dark SW
    Pallyda ---> growing up OP
  • Options
    gigalens#6466 gigalens Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    I claim to receive my reward. PLEASE DO SOMETHING, PLEASE ANSWER, I have spent my money to get ZEN and to get event-rewards. I have sent ticket and no answer.
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    do i need to send ticket too or they already know?
  • Options
    rishikesa#0564 rishikesa Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    Send, its better
    Laksmi ---> splendid DC
    Purple Knight ---> scoundrel TR
    Surya Namaskar ---> strong GWF
    Golia ---> fair GF
    Nausicaa ---> dark SW
    Pallyda ---> growing up OP
  • Options
    The rewards are here, near the Sergeant Knox:

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User

I claim to receive my reward. PLEASE DO SOMETHING, PLEASE ANSWER, I have spent my money to get ZEN and to get event-rewards. I have sent ticket and no answer.

It's a holiday weekend in the US. They will probably start dealing with the issue tomorrow.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    greywynd said:

It's a holiday weekend in the US. They will probably start dealing with the issue tomorrow.
    Found rewards here:

• Options
    rabidredneck02rabidredneck02 Member Posts: 14 Arc User

greywynd said:

Found rewards here:

For me those rewards are redded out, and the claim rewards tab is empty, this has been the case since I made my purchases wednesday.
  • Options
    dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    Robbed.
    Swindled.

I saw the ad, paid real $, went to the promo agent and got nothing.

That is not just misleading, that is false advertising/fraud.

And you can stick your "file a ticket" in your ear (or other convenient opening).

It is not our responsibility to beg for the product you advertised and I paid for.
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.
  • Options
    abuttusabuttus Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Still waiting for reward...