test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't complete quests with 3 Quarts

Every time i go in a quest area that requires you to claim a reward from a chest that only has 3 quarts it wont let me claim. It keeps saying my inventory is full even when its not. But it only happens when the claim reward is 3 quarts. What is goin on!!??
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,238 Arc User
    Bug. An known bug in mod 15.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    themoorethemoore Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    Are they going to fix it since this is the second STORY QUEST i cannot continue
  • Options
    themoorethemoore Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    I convinced my husband to join but at this rate we will both have to abbandon :(
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,238 Arc User
    This is not a good time to join. Come back may be 2 weeks later if you will come back.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    kukidokukido Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    you're not the only one!
    please check: this thread
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

This is not a good time to join. Come back may be 2 weeks MODS later if you will come back.

Fixed that for you. ;)
  • Options
    orionv#0519 orionv Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    This is one of those minor, yet significant bugs recently appearing in the game. Fortunately, it's known. Unfortunately, it's an actual thing still. I was unlucky enough to be one of the first to have to deal with this bug, as I logged in right after the new mod and went straight into the Tree quest. That was almost, if not certainly, 2 weeks ago. There's absolutely no reason why this bug should've lasted any longer than a few hours, and it's proof that the devs are children who are just old enough to realise how fantastic a HAMSTER is, yet young enough not to realise how much of a nuisance a HAMSTER can be. The bug is so easy to solve that a blind baby with no fingers could fix this in an hour and have a hotfix rolled out without needing to shut down the servers. It's honestly truly disgusting how the devs could let a bug THAT THEY KNOW OF last this long. This is literally worse than the Diablo Blizzcon event. Rant over.
  • Options
    hekapoo13#1108 hekapoo13 Member Posts: 2 Arc User

This is not a good time to join. Come back may be 2 weeks later if you will come back.

im not a new player lol. i created a GF for the double exp that's when i noticed it. but i just ended up skipping those quests for the now im sure they will fix it