test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I can only make 80/100 from the new campaign! Is this a bug?

I can only make 80/100 from the new Acquision Incorporated campaign! I am not getting new repeatable quests and I find nothing in the journal.
Is this a bug?
stock and stone I can master, but there's a Wizard to manage here!

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Unless you got the package from claims you can only get 80/100.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    forcemajeureforcemajeure Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    I'm not sure if I missed an information post on the Recruit event or if Cryptic simply hasn't released any details on the event past the intro post.

I was told in PE chat that you get can 100 on a character by getting 55 from the levelling boxes and 45 from the AI campaign. I see that the reward claims box gives some campaign currencies, but I thought that was only on the single character that claimed it.

(With a 200 Incentive point cap per account, that would seem to indicate that at least two characters should be able to reach 100 Incentives.)

Why would you be blocked at 80 if you don't claim the box? Or is it just a case of "You need a couple more weeks to earn the rest of the currency?"
  • Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    This has been identified as a known issue in the most recent patch notes, so it's being looked into but looks like we are SOL for this week.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User

You can get lucky and get the new skirmish, as a random, where you get 10 for gold, 6 for silver, no idea for bronze.

This can get you to 100 but is very low chance.

You probably need to form your RQ party and wish for the luck. If you RQ alone, the chance is nobody would be able to "dedicate queue" that skirmish at this stage so that you can be the random substitute.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    few of my alts still stuck at 45/100, stop where it want an egg. no progression.
  • Options
    oh, i found out why, go to campaign tab, open AI starting box, and then rest is open, got the egg quests, OMG that insane! lol!
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    The box only works for a single character, right? The rest would be stuck at 80/100 until weekly reset.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    Yes, one box per account as usual.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    -
    adinosii said:

The box only works for a single character, right? The rest would be stuck at 80/100 until weekly reset.

I think he was talking about the campaign box in campaign and not the gift.
    I think he was at 45. After opening the first campaign box, he could reach 80.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    yes, to reach 80/100
  • Options
    I'm beginning to think it is an extension of Acquisitions Incorporated itself; you have goals that can't be met, quotas that can't be filled on time, etc.
  • Options
    pitmonster#5684 pitmonster Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    Got my first toon to 100/100 but my second toon is stuck at 80/100 and not getting the Scratch the Giant quest. This seems very buggy.

And several of my toons can't open the professions deposit box.

And my main toon is now stuck on a Tyranny of Dragons task that I can't complete even after abandoning it and retaking it. I even rebooted my PC to try and clear it.

Something is majorly bugged across the board with the Mod15 update.
  • Options

Something is majorly bugged across the board with the Mod15 update.

I think everybody knew.
    That is why:
    - I don't start to do any profession.
    - I don't create a new character to get the recruitment reward even there was 2xXP.
    - I do the AI quest in caution and will stop if I see any trouble in that quest path.
    - I do some SH quests that seem to be okay.
    - I solo some easy dungeon (so that I won't encounter the chest bug).
    - I invoke
    - That is all.