test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Lockboxes Glitching and Not Giving All Rewards

morgaan87#1717 morgaan87 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited November 2018 in Bug Reports (PC)
I saved up my VIP keys for the last 2 weeks in anticipation of this release. I had 13 keys when I logged in last night (before reset), plus another key given at reset this morning (totaling 14 keys I believe).

I found that not only do the lockboxes not drop very often, which was fine for me, but when of the boxes I opened, a few did not open properly.

I opened them as I received them. I had no problems, then I opened 2 that glitched. They did not give me the popup window, the did not show me the rewards I received, and I only received 2/3 rewards from the boxes (not including trade bars). I logged out and back in, was able to open the last 2 boxes I had keys for at that time with no problem. However, with the reset, I received another key. I opened the next box I picked up. This one bugged out for me too.

I have lost out on potentially major rewards from these new lockboxes by only receiving the rewards from the second and third parts of the description (refining gems and stones).

Comments

• darkzod#9528 darkzod Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    I had the same problem. I bought 10 keys and at 5 there was no pop up window and only 2/3 rewards. Only at the restart it was again. What can I do?
  • jandemannjandemann Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 46 Arc User
    Check in your professions tab to see if you may have received legendary tools. I hadn't noticed that until this morning after opening a bunch yesterday....may be the issue...gl
    Angry Inch lvl 70 OP and his NOT SO merry band of other Angry Campfire Hero toons
    Starks Alliance