test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

2 thumbs up crafting change!!

thesensaithesensai Member Posts: 637 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
No more delayed completion on crafting tasks in game!

THANK YOU CRYPTIC!!!!!!!!! xD
Post edited by thesensai on

Comments

• Options
    kevinevolutionkevinevolution Member Posts: 47
    edited April 2015
    Cheers!!! :D
  • Options
    darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This is a great change!

Gateway is still faster, since you can hit the back button to set up duplicate tasks, but the difference between Gateway and in-game is much smaller now.
  • Options
    xagero77xagero77 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    hit the back button to set up duplicate tasks, that works?
  • Options
    bigmommabird#7542 bigmommabird Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I hate the changes. Since you can only have four assistants, it is no longer possible to work on multiple crafts simultaneously. Also, all the hard work I put into crafting materials and leveling my crafters is now worthless.
  • Options
    kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User

I hate the changes. Since you can only have four assistants, it is no longer possible to work on multiple crafts simultaneously. Also, all the hard work I put into crafting materials and leveling my crafters is now worthless.

You are replying to a thread that is 3 + years old, referencing a previous professions update.
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    the necromancy is strong in this one.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    Wow, at least the search function was put to use.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • Options
    pitmonster#5684 pitmonster Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    This thread is kinda funny. Should dig out the old ones where they actually fixed the TR and people thanking the devs for it.
  • Options
    grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User

You almost always have to work on at least 2 and can work on 4 crafts simultaneously. First all your gatherers are 1 craft and you have 3 crafting boxes which can be filed with 1-3 different crafts simultaneously.