test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tracklist of yours

necrosamashnecrosamash Member Posts: 8 Arc User
Okay, let's see who is listening what kind of songs while gaming-dungeoning-Questing or Runing after his own dreams. What are you listening guys ?

I usually listen Melodic Death Metal kind of tracks as example " Rapture - Raintracks " or some RnB remixes or some Rave stuff like " Modulation - World summit "

Let's update our tracklists guys !!

Comments

• Options
    brewofamazinessbrewofamaziness Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I listen to either Japanese Taiko Drum Music or Tradition Japanese Orchestra.
  • Options
    bubbahotep#5273 bubbahotep Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    i listen to a lot of comedy when i play online games =)
    - "DID YOU SAY HUMANS PLAY IT FOR FUN?"
    - "Some of them get to be very good at it, yes. I'm only an amateur,
    I'm afraid"
    - "BUT THEY ONLY LIVE EIGHTY OR NINETY YEARS!"

Squeak ?
    - Death Of Rats Squeak !!!
  • Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    Yes, the music audio (most of it) is just a recycle of Champions and Star Trek Online. Because I have played both those games, the soundtrack for Neverwinter often gives me horrific flash backs to other places. Like the Jungles of Chult background music is the same used for Champions "Serpent Lantern" and many other jungle themed missions. The Cryptic music ques are very limited and I thanked all the gods of Toril they made some nice violin music for the Ravenloft module.

When the music becomes "too much" of a distraction, I pop on my "Guild Wars Soundtrack" CD which is some quality music by composer Jeremy Soule. Jeremy has done more recent work on Elder Scrolls and EverQuest, and really is the John Williams of video game music. You can hear his music on YouTube but I don't believe they have the rights to play it, so I will not link those here.

Turn down the music slider to zero and enjoy your music! <3
    wb-cenders.gif
  • Options
    afakdag#2644 afakdag Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I listen garage-silent partner when entering last bosses B)