test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Preview - 50x Brilliant Diamond reward from eSoT?

lorun2009lorun2009 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 46 Arc User
Hi! It's me again! :)

I was on preview doing dungeon for test and i saw strange thing on eSoT. When i killed last boss i get 50x Brilliant Diamond (1.3mln RP) as reward from him. I think this is only for preview but i wont to make sure that this will not come to live servers. Can someone from Dev team confirm that this is only on preview?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    Yes please don't bring this to live. It would be like rewarding players for running content. Wouldn't want to do that.
  • Options

Yes please don't bring this to live. It would be like rewarding players for running content. Wouldn't want to do that.

eSoT take 3 minutes and as reward (on preview) you get 1.25 mln Refinement Points. This isn't normal and this should be fixed as soon as possible. This think can't come to live... This small think will destoy this game.

Of course like i said, maybe this is only on preview for players to easily obtain RP but we need to now 100% :)
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    I was today on preview and this Brilliant Diamond drop from eSoT is fixed. Thanks a lot :)
  • Options
    earlgreybeardearlgreybeard Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    I got a coalescent ward from MotH yesterday's levelling dungeon run on live.

is this something new?
    B)

or did I hit the RNG sweet spot?
    Guild Leader Den of the Misfits
  • Options
    someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    sweet changes
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    I shall ask about this.
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    lukejones77lukejones77 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 282 Arc User
    Even more outrageous - on live I pressed the button for the experience reward a week ago, and it actually gave me 30,000 rough astral diamonds!!! Seriously!!!
    I know that it's supposed to, every now and again, but It.Just.Doesn't.Anymore. - except that one time.

Really, it's got me worried, and I wish it had never happened. Hope it's not a bannable offense ;)
  • Options

I shall ask about this.

This has been fixed. So i think if you can please close this thread.
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    Did this brilliant diamonds drop EVERY single time you ran eSoT? Did they drop once out of 20 runs? Did you run the dungeon 100 times to see how often it dropped?

You gave very little information other than, from the sounds of it, you ran eSot once and got a high value reward for it so more detail would be nice.

Did you consider that the devs might have added in higher value loot drops as a low chance drop but you managed to pull it?

Or did you just run it once, get the diamond and declare that it must be a glitchy bug with no knowledge whatsoever about what the devs are doing behind the scenes?

No, I think the best course here is to leave the thread open and let frozenfire respond with the facts. Was it a glitch or are the devs changing drops. While 50 diamonds seems....excessive... it seems counterproductive to mention this "glitch" then self declare it "fixed" based on what? You ran it once and didn't get the diamonds? You ran it 50 times? You checked loot tables?
  • Options
    omegaospreyomegaosprey Member Posts: 36 Arc User

Did this brilliant diamonds drop EVERY single time you ran eSoT? Did they drop once out of 20 runs? Did you run the dungeon 100 times to see how often it dropped?

You gave very little information other than, from the sounds of it, you ran eSot once and got a high value reward for it so more detail would be nice.

Did you consider that the devs might have added in higher value loot drops as a low chance drop but you managed to pull it?

Or did you just run it once, get the diamond and declare that it must be a glitchy bug with no knowledge whatsoever about what the devs are doing behind the scenes?

No, I think the best course here is to leave the thread open and let frozenfire respond with the facts. Was it a glitch or are the devs changing drops. While 50 diamonds seems....excessive... it seems counterproductive to mention this "glitch" then self declare it "fixed" based on what? You ran it once and didn't get the diamonds? You ran it 50 times? You checked loot tables?

100 times?
    50 times?
    Are they paying this person to be professional QA?

If not, you should rethink your standards of bug reporting here.

• Options

This is obvious that i did this eSoT couple times before i posted this and from every single run i got this 50x Diamond.

Like i said in previous post this is fixed (i did couple runs and my friend did too and we got nothing).

They shouldn't even think about adding 50x Brilliant Diamonds as reward... You have small chance to get this Diamond from chest and im fine with that but 50x? NEVER

I'm pretty sure that they will not respond to this because they changed it already.
  • Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    Closed at OP's request.
    FrozenFire
This discussion has been closed.