test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Barovian wanted poster hunts [PC]

ichorbladeichorblade Member Posts: 40 Arc User
not sure whats going on but it seems the drop rates on the barovian hunts have been lowered. im trying to get the terrored grips. my friends and i have ran this hunt with purple cards down about 40 times and still no terrored grips dropping from Cusca. has the drop rates been changed ?

Comments

• Options
    someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    How many epic cards do you use per run?
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • Options
    ichorbladeichorblade Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    normally 1 or 2 purples
  • Options
    someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    Well, I have 1/3 drop rate with 2 purples 1 blue or 1 purple 2 blue (2-4 min per run).
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    I get drops doing it without cards
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    vorphiedvorphied Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User
    While I can’t claim any kind of scientific method, I get far more drops when I use a card. This has been a pattern for me long enough that I’m well convinced that tarokka cards have an unlisted influence on hunt mob equipment drop chances.
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

• Options
    bayaz#7892 bayaz Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    After the IL change to the grips, we went hunting in a 5 man group to get 4 of them, every hunt with 3 epic cards and we got a drop roughly every fourth attempt. We needed 15-17 hunts for 4 of them.

But this was a bit ago, we huntet some random stuff last weekend plus one more grips(to get "rid" of the cards before AI comes live) and i remember the hunts dropping stuff now and then, the grips droped at the first attempt.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    The drops on the posters are not tied to the rewards from the cards.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    aixis2000aixis2000 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    Its called Mojo...u will need it not only for lockboxes...damn u RNG God!