test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Packs and inconsistency

Just started playing in the last week or so and I have bought a couple of the packs and am confused. The moon elf one every one of my characters got a mount and companion which is great. I stupidly bought the Ravenloft one last night due to the sale thinking it would be the same. So I was not happy to realize only AFTER buying it that you only get one mount and one companion per account. Is there a reason for this inconsistency or is it just to confuse new players like me? Loving the game so far just frustrating to find this out only after paying so much for it.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Old packs were account wide.
    New pack is not. Ravenloft one is new.
    Always need to read it carefully.
    There may be a shift of policy. Quite a few old packs were removed from the store.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    keziah#5074 keziah Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    The wording was confusing to me as a new player, so does that mean once that pack isn't current I can claim the mount and companion on more than one character?
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    edited October 2018

The wording was confusing to me as a new player, so does that mean once that pack isn't current I can claim the mount and companion on more than one character?

No, nothing about current. It is the pack created in mod 14 and may be after are not fully account wide.
    What I am trying to say is I suspect all the account wide pack may be all removed from store one day.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***