test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ravenloft Owlbear Patch Notes: NW.100.20180709g.21

terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
Release Notes

Content and Environment
General
  • Castle Ravenloft: For the achievement, Ghost Stories, all three ghosts now spawn per dungeon run, rather than just "randomly" choosing the same one each time.
  • Castle Ravenloft: The pillars in the center of the Sisters of Strahd boss fight have been removed. (The Sister of Fury had asked for a better line of spite.)
  • Stronghold Siege: The "Storming the Castle" weekly quest no longer incorrectly completes under certain circumstances.
  • Well of Dragons: Cult Prison: Enemy monsters should no longer occasionally become stuck in cages.
Events
  • Double Seals: This event no longer refers to obsolete seals.

Items and Economy
General
  • Heels of Fury / Fured Kiuno's buff now properly has an icon.
  • The buff on Hag's Rags now stacks with Eyestalk Wrappers.
Zen Market
  • Hunter Expedition Pack: The tooltip text now says "Single purchase, some items tradable with player," because there were some items in the pack that had been bound to account. (This change will be localized to French, German, Italian, and Russian in a later version.)

Foundry
General
  • When using the editor for the first time in a given session, text input now properly functions without having to alt-tab out and in of the game.

Comments

• demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Chef melvins ring is getting two enchantment slots soon?

Great!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • kisakeekisakee Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    terramak said:

Stronghold Siege: The "Storming the Castle" weekly quest no longer incorrectly completes under certain circumstances.

Over three years after Module 7 released you claim this as an error that needs to be fixed? Will bans handed out for this too?
    I hate being salty but this disingenuous talking about a so called issue that causes a quest to "incorrectly complete" is just a slap in the face. Why can't you talk sincere to us, do you think we are stupid? Just say that you don't want us to get the rewards so easily, at least this would be honest.
    r9jtqurw.jpg

This discussion has been closed.