test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Player to Neverwinter

I'm a mature new player to neverwinter. I want to find a like minded group to help me learn this game and have fun with others. My Charecter name is DArkScott

Comments

• cerberusforcescerberusforces Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    Don't waste your time, farming and grind it's an obligation. Additionally the same boring dung and no drop. Start playing any other game and don't waste you time for neverwinter.
  • jmiller84jmiller84 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 188 Arc User

Don't waste your time, farming and grind it's an obligation. Additionally the same boring dung and no drop. Start playing any other game and don't waste you time for neverwinter.

Really dude? Great way to grow the player base.

@darklordscott feel free to message or mail me in-game and we can have a chat. Valaraukari Ascension might be a good place for you. If it doesn't sound like a good fit, perhaps one of the several guilds in the Round Table Alliance may be. Have a good one and don't let cerberus there dampen your feelings about playing the game. With the right community its a lot of fun.
    HR: Vretzen
    GWF: Vretzina
    OP: Vee
    DC: Evee
    CW: nezterV

Leader - Valaraukari Ascension
  • csnemrod#2172 csnemrod Member Posts: 1 New User
    i would like to know about a guild for noobs as well.. been playin about a week.. so only lvl 23. send an invite. thx