test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

MOD 16 PVP

slysnow#2290 slysnow Member Posts: 110 Arc User
"PvP will likely play a bit different in M16 and there may be a shake up in the current balance of classes in PvP. We shall see... "

-noworries response to a pvp update question on reddit ask me anything

Comments

• gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    this guy living in 2100...

wait no this game wont live till m16, and i do prefer ak47.

jokes aside, what's the point of this post? we dont even have m15 full changelogs yet, and ya discussin' m16? smh
  • slysnow#2290 slysnow Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    > @gromovnipljesak#8234 said:
    > this guy living in 2100...
    >
    > wait no this game wont live till m16, and i do prefer ak47.
    >
    > jokes aside, what's the point of this post? we dont even have m15 full changelogs yet, and ya discussin' m16? smh

If it's too late to add anything in for mod 15 (which it is) the next logical step is to ask about the next mod.

Its not that hard to figure out.
  • gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User

> @gromovnipljesak#8234 said:

> this guy living in 2100...

>

> wait no this game wont live till m16, and i do prefer ak47.

>

> jokes aside, what's the point of this post? we dont even have m15 full changelogs yet, and ya discussin' m16? smh

If it's too late to add anything in for mod 15 (which it is) the next logical step is to ask about the next mod.

Its not that hard to figure out.

Except we can literally suggest 10 hypothetical things that could make NWO the most profitable game ever, and they could still laugh while they completely bork everything.

The point is, there is no point discussing this.
  • theguiidotheguiido Member Posts: 467 Arc User

this guy living in 2100...

wait no this game wont live till m16, and i do prefer ak47.

jokes aside, what's the point of this post? we dont even have m15 full changelogs yet, and ya discussin' m16? smh

lmfao
    Proteus
    Guardian Fighter
    TLO
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1221446/the-future-of-the-gf/p1 Existing Problems Still In The Guardian Fighter

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/comment/12984912m
    Feat Changes I'd like to see in The Guardian Fighter