test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Artificer's Workshop - Switch bugs

When running the Artificer's workshop, there are 2 rooms/alcoves where there are switches right next to the room where Flabergast is located.
These switches (in room to the left and alcove to the right of Flabergast rooms are unable to be used and it keeps saying "Unable to perform this interaction at this time" as if I was fighting something. There is nothing around me.

But if I look in the room where Flabergast is, I can see enemies hanging out in there behind a closed door that I can't get to.

If I manage to get all the switches (when those 2 are not needing to be activated) I can then not get into the room with Flabergast because I am unable to use the door since there is an enemy behind it that I can't get to and I get the same message as if I am in an encounter.

Comments

• Options
    exact0khan#1334 exact0khan Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Iv had to deal with this every time this event is active
  • Options
    slicy#6318 slicy Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    This can happen when some foe "teleports" behind the door, so it's close to become hostile but unreachable.
    Somtimes this resolves by companions teleporting there, too, and finishing them off, sometimes 1 player must lead them to one side so they are no threat on the other.