test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverember's Incentives

scorpioneitaascorpioneitaa Member Posts: 129 Arc User
How are these Neverember's Incentives obtained?
Frankly I'm not incentivised enough to find out :)

Comments

• Options
    gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    I think those are the same as River district promissory notes or whatever those were called. Completely worthless
  • Options
    empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    Its just to tease us I'm sure
  • Options

empalas said:

I had some extra time on my hands so I thought I'd create a store to tease players for fun. I figured most players would both appreciate the joke and the time spent on it.

It is for an event we will be announcing/discussing at some point.
    I kid...I kid
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited September 2018

empalas said:

I had some extra time on my hands so I thought I'd create a store to tease players for fun. I figured most players would both appreciate the joke and the time spent on it.

bummer, I was excited about this. lol sigh.. killing the do and tr. the recent in game drama... devs pranking us like this... it's all pretty harsh as a combined total. lol. feel like a six year old at christmas who gets coal.
    Post edited by thefiresidecat on
  • Options

Atleast I sold my coal and bought myself a ps1 and gameboy.
    In here I can't even do that :D

You must have gotten a whole lotta coal lol

• Options
    altaiir94altaiir94 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2018

empalas said:

Considering the mod, or lack thereof, and the recent changes and how people are reacting. Bad timing for that tease :P

I was thinking players will have something extra to 'grind' since they might be interested in items in this merchant. Somehow I think the event will be better than the mod itself. Maybe a description on the seals saying 'its just a neverember prank' would've helped
    Oh well. Thanks for letting us know :)

*Perfect timing

@noworries#8859 I've spent HAMSTERload of AD on my DO, and will get hit hard with the new changes, but damn I've red it 20 minutes ago, and I'm still laughing at my guildies that went mad because now "they'll lose a lot of money on UEs".. PERFECT TIMING :lol:

Hamster filter manually applied by moderator.
    Post edited by kreatyve on
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Moderator edited out edited quote.

your pain is real. theirs is not. lol.

Post edited by kreatyve on
  • Options
    sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    There should be a note at the bottom that says to obtain these seals you must res one runaway dps during a T2 dungeon or something else to add some humor
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Joking is fine, but don't make it personal please. Thanks!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator

Considering the mod, or lack thereof, and the recent changes and how people are reacting. Bad timing for that tease :P

I'm actually pretty excited about this mod. It's light on content to be sure but the systems designers seemed to have been rather busy.

I know not all the changes are popular with everyone but I believe they'll be good for the game.
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited September 2018

... I believe they'll be good for the game.

Well, you may know something we don't, but I fail to see this.

A substantial portion of the player base is upset-I am seeing phrases like "the last straw for me", or "EE, part 2". How can that be good for the game? I fail to see anything that will make players enjoy the game more or be willing to spend more money on it.

Consider the changes:
    • Professions are totally reworked. Now, the workshop looks good, and personally I think that if the professions had been like this from the beginning, players would have liked it. The problem, however, is that people are comparing this to when we used to have, and it is a major letdown. We no longer have the ability to create RPs through leadership, and jewels, armor kits and guild donation boxes seem to have disappeared (some of that may be back, we'll see). However, the big issue is that professions are pretty much pointless. There is almost nothing that is actually worth making. Sure there are a few Masterwork V items (rings and weapons (for DCs)), but that's about it - there is nothing new. Without Masterwork, the level 70 items you can make are inferior to the entry-level Vistani gear. Why should anyone bother with professions? I fail to see that.
    • Class changes. There are two changes in particular that have been badly received. First, the TR changes. We are seeing the same mistake made as before - TRs are "too good" in PvP so they get nerfed, and because of inability or unwillingness to separate PvP and PvE effects of their powers, they will probably no longer be wanted as primary DPS in dungeons. How will that be good for the game?
    • The DC/DO changes are similar. While DOs will remain strong in solo play, they will basically become "not wanted" for group play. I find this sad - DCs had two viable paragons, but one is being killed - upsetting players who enjoyed that or just liked the flexibility. I do understand the motivation to get rid of the "2 DC" meta, but it would have been so easy to do this while at the same time keep DO as a viable alternative. (My suggestion was to make TI and AA mutually exclusive - you can not be affected by both at the same time....that's all that's needed-the 2DC meta would be gone, but both paragons would remain viable.
    • Removal of salvage. I do not enjoy the random queues. For the rAD part of my income, I have relied on salvage from Barovia hunts and drops, mostly from ToNG. Barovia hunts are being killed as a viable source of income-I mean, just look at the number-there is no point in using the purple cards any more-the blue cards might give you more. How does killing the hunts and crippling certain playstyles make the game better.
    I hope the developers come to their senses-otherwise I expect I will join the ranks of those looking for a new game....and that will not be the M:tG game.

So, please tell me....how will the game get better?
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited September 2018

I had some extra time on my hands so I thought I'd create a store to tease players for fun. I figured most players would both appreciate the joke and the time spent on it. (Mod note: This is just a joke, the store will actually be available)

Wow, sarcasm and humor from a Cryptic dev? OMG, is it possible they really are actual human beings? *head blown*

:astonished::)
  • Options
    morgulknifemorgulknife Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    As a TR that only does PVE, make a choice now...Dump PVP or PVE. You can not have it both ways. Since it looks like you perfer the PVP, just let us know plainly, the rest of us will leave.