test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Death Legion - Let's build this together!

hikaro676hikaro676 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Edit: Sadly, due to lack of interest in the first week the leadership of The Death Legion join order of Knights Radiant. They have been fantastic. If you are looking for a solid and friendly guild I recommend it.

My friend and I returned to the game a few weeks ago and have been playing hardcore ever since. The game has changed for the better in the last few years and we find ourselves addicted. We are both working through our endgame content and would like help building our guild up.

This is your chance to get involved at the ground floor!

We are looking for players from casual to hardcore. People that want to join the group and pitch in. This is a chance to make new friends and have fun. Why join a guild where everything is done when you can feel the pride of building it all yourself! Let's form a Neverwinter family!

Contact Hikaria@trunks676 for an invite or respond on this thread! Everyone is welc
Post edited by hikaro676 on

Comments

• tiekosoratiekosora Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    I am interested in joining the guild. I'm a returning player, starting from scratch to relearn the game. I still have my first character, but I am lost when it comes to trying to play him lol. Having fun with a GW though. Waiting to get into professions for this next update. I did get leadership up to level ten or so way back on my original, but I see it's had AD removed. I never really grasped the concept of professions, so I will need to look at it more closely. Anyways, it's been fun coming back. I just need to find a guild community.

I also play STO, and have been involved since before Cryptic got involved. My fleets (equivalent of a guild) are pretty inactive. I log on for events, do some dailies, but I don't play like I once did. While I have not seen how guild progression specifically works, it sounds a lot like how fleet progression works.

Some details about me. I am old enough to have a kid that has graduated college, divorced, and have a lot of free time. I can use whichever voice chat service is required. I am a USTZ player, Central but that may be changing soon, and I have found myself playing more during the day, but evenings are not off limits. I can be contacted ingame by messaging Millard Audene@Dewitt_LSF.
    eqDaIYP.png

They make a wondrous mess of things. Brave amateurs, they do their part.
  • duhpieeaterduhpieeater Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Me and my friend are interested in joining. Caliban@duhpieeater. Once I'm in I can invite him in.
    Caliban | Hunter Range | The Ghost Among The Trees
    Ghostblade | Trickster Rogue | The Night Prowler