test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cannot continue the Collecting the Past quest

I have looked through this forum and all over google and all I can find is click on j then quest and then merge shards and 5 more quests will pop up. If not go talk to Sylba. Well, neither one works. I cannot talk to Sylba and clicking on the 2nd quest does nothing. I am stumped.

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Go to the Tower District and search for the shards.

When done, open up the campaign tracker to sort the shards.

When done, make the first quadrant (15 minutes) in the campaign tracker. Repeat 3 times.

Give the orb to Sybella.

Take the orb she gives you to Blackdagger Ruins and search for the caches.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    chivonicachivonica Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    To emphasise, kill the orcs that drop shards and follow what @greywynd said. When at blackdagger you have to equip the item and use it to be able to see the catches. It has a cd and has to be reused to see the catches. Once complete the rest is history.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Killing orcs is not required. Piles of shards are scattered around the district.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    rodostorodosto Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    Put the orb on the quick slots and use it. The item you need is only reveal itself when you use the orb.

Reading questlog HELPS alot. The problem with the laziness and carelessness hurts the today's generation...

Read people... just read. That solves everything.