test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Foundry Status

primar13primar13 Member Posts: 924 Arc User
Hello,

STO Player here,

We've been discussing the STO Foundry a lot as of late, and we were wondering what the status of the NW Foundry is right now.

We haven't been keeping tabs over here, and last I heard you all were offline for like 6 months, and we wondering if it's working again or not.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello @primar13,

Neverwinter's Foundry no longer works since the last extension, Neverwinter: Ravenloft was released on June 26, 2018, as developers have to republish all content manually.

Unfortunately, there are currently some backend issues preventing republish and reopen.

Developers are working on a fix, but we don't have an estimate of the time needed.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

P.S. I don't have any information about STO :/

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    myrkolithmyrkolith Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    Hey Percemer, thanks for the response on this.

The Foundry has been turned back on as of this writing, however there is a serious bug with it.

I cannot type in any of the windows in the 2D editor. I cannot change the quest name, search for details, rename npc's I place. I can't write dialogue or storyline etc, or basically build anything without being able to type.

In 3D build mode I can type in chat to friends online, and to other Authors in zone, but I cannot for example rename a placed npc after clicking on the control box for them. It ignores the window and if I press for example C, it thinks I pressed it to open my character sheet. I can still drag and drop items into the quest, but without being able to rename them or type anything it's sort of a moot point.

I really hope this gets fixed quickly so we can get back to building, since it was down over 1 month already.

I know I would really like to finish the final Chapter of my 7 Chapter campaign =)

#Foundry Broken
    #dev
    #Percemer
    Conduit of Time: 7 Chapter Campaign in progress (Currently Chapter 6 Released)
    Search @Longshire for 12 Foundry Quests, all are story driven adventures
    Story -- Medium/Heavy, Combat -- Light/Medium, Lore -- Medium/Heavy
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello @myrkolith,

Developers are investigating and preparing a fix for this issue.

Thanks for the report and sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    fatherfungus#6584 fatherfungus Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Foundry editor is broken
    You can not enter text into the various places that need text for it to work.