test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lostmauth Set Not Working on GWF

Several months ago, I made a thread regarding the issue of the Lostmauth set not knocking mobs prone. I learned afterwards from a bug thread that showed that the set bonus also wasn't working as well as Magistrate's Patience. My Lostmauth's set is still not working, all these months later. After the devs not got to it yet or has a solution been found?

Comments

• Options
    reefriednunt#3177 reefriednunt Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    Not to state the obvious, but you shouldn’t be wearing the lostmauth set
  • Options
    carl#6379 carl Member Posts: 118 Arc User

Not to state the obvious, but you shouldn’t be wearing the lostmauth set

Please. Be obvious. What exactly do you mean? Last I knew the set was broken for only a few job classes, including GWF. I took a break from the game after this became an issue. It seems to work just fine on my HR. So my question is...was this looked into yet or not? I'm not asking for player preferences. I'm asking a specific question for a specific reason.
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    carl#6379 said:

Please. Be obvious. What exactly do you mean? Last I knew the set was broken for only a few job classes, including GWF. I took a break from the game after this became an issue. It seems to work just fine on my HR. So my question is...was this looked into yet or not? I'm not asking for player preferences. I'm asking a specific question for a specific reason.

reefried is probably referring to the fact that the Lostmauth set very, very outdated and you should just upgrade to something more beneficial. The odds of the devs wasting time trying to fix a broken set most people don't use is probably not high.
  • Options
    someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    Discard it, anyway it's outdated.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • Options
    redhoodedmenace1redhoodedmenace1 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    At this point it’s not preference but fact. The lostmauth set has been long outdated.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    I didn't even realize. Since this seems to be general knowledge to everyone else, is there a list of things I "shouldn't" be using? I don't know why it's available. Some of us aren't lucky enough to have powerful alliances and large guilds to carry them. So what seems to be old news to some is new to me. Some of my other toons are using Lathander's, Tiamat's, and Imperial Sets. I posted about this several months ago. I'm not sure why I wasn't told then about it. And I love how people don't just pass on the information and instead treat everyone else like cr%p for not knowing in the first place. That's why I took a long break to begin with.
  • Options
    reefriednunt#3177 reefriednunt Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    Your gwf should use the orcus set....not too expensive, and definitely grindable
  • Options
    redhoodedmenace1redhoodedmenace1 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I agree. As of mod 14 it’s fixed and BiS for a dps class.
  • Options
    jihalla#0769 jihalla Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    mmominds.com shows updated builds for mod 14 so you'll have a general idea what's bis for your class.
    A lot of the stuff I can't afford, but it's good to get a general idea what items to go for or see what's desirable.
  • Options
    jihalla#0769 jihalla Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    You can also check the in-game Collections to see what's available where to get it.
    I got the Girdle of Might from a drop in Malabog's Castle.
    Pretty sure you can also get the pieces from killing Demogorgon.
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    Look in the classes section on the forums. There's some info in there on what's good for your class. Nekos build is a good place to start.
  • Options
    Thanks all. Between this post another one I made, I think I'm finally getting some of things I've been missing. Much appreciated.
  • Options
    itzlapolaloltzitzlapolaloltz Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    with mod16 lostmauth set can reshine.