test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Loot chages

How do I change the loot settings so my bags don't keep filling up with unidentified gear that I don't want to pick up. Sorry if it's been answered already somewhere but I hate this change please help.

Comments

• Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    It's free RP. Each green gear is the equivalent of a peridot. But if you still don't want it, then it is a party setting. Right-click your portrait in the party. Think you have to be the leader.
  • Options
    chimeraxchimerax Member Posts: 204 Arc User

It's free RP. Each green gear is the equivalent of a peridot. But if you still don't want it, then it is a party setting. Right-click your portrait in the party. Think you have to be the leader.

I agree, Also selling your "identified" green items for gold will help you as they are adding more things that require gold, new Mod 14 Ravenloft Vampire hunter kit needs ammunition that you can only get using gold.
  • Options
    bloodshot#9399 bloodshot Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    Gold and refinement points are not a concern for me I have/get plenty already. Which setting makes it like it was before? Free for all? Or is it the rarity threshold? I just don't want auto roll I'll take the option to pass
  • Options
    wddwxywddwxy Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Free for all - if someone picks it up, they get it. No roll.