test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Most active PVP platform?

osprey39osprey39 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
I'm currently playing on PC, just started the game actually. I keep reading threads here about leveling up through PVP but I've only managed to get into 2 Dom matches in my teens because nobody queues on PC so I don't see leveling through PVP being possible on PC (unless you are willing to take 500+ years to get to max level lol). Just wondering if one of the consoles actually has busy PVP queues?

Comments

• Options
    stollebub#2468 stollebub Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    You want to level up by playing pvp? I dont think thats a good idea. U should run illustionist gambit if u want to level up as fast as possible. Only in 70s there is pvp going on...
  • Options
    osprey39osprey39 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I don't necessarily want to level my main character that way but I wouldn't mind doing it for alts. I was just wondering if it's feasible. Sounds like it isn't.
  • Options
    slysnow#2290 slysnow Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    likely the ps4 as its "newer" on ps4. been out 2 years on there. For me personally que pops within 10 mins for solo que on a slow night. every now and then it can reach 15 mins but usually 5-10mins. Thats just my experience though
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    I got lvl 14 - 60 with just pvp....
    Years ago
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    theguiidotheguiido Member Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    osprey39 said:

I'm currently playing on PC, just started the game actually. I keep reading threads here about leveling up through PVP but I've only managed to get into 2 Dom matches in my teens because nobody queues on PC so I don't see leveling through PVP being possible on PC (unless you are willing to take 500+ years to get to max level lol). Just wondering if one of the consoles actually has busy PVP queues?

Xbox is dead right now only before a mod, but there is still 2-3 dom matches going on at once, (not including private queue) We stream a lot of our PvP and private queue matches as well. Much of the reason like I said that it's died down is due to it being right before a new mod.

From what I've seen Xbox seems to have the most active PvP platform. This is evident on the streams, playerbase, and enthusiasm on the platform for PvP. Lots of people have stuck it out including me for years. Many return when the mods drop.

EDIT: I feel like if Xbox removed the Gold Membership barrier on free to play games such as Neverwinter, the playerbase would increase a lot more.
    Post edited by theguiido on
    Proteus
    Guardian Fighter
    TLO
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1221446/the-future-of-the-gf/p1 Existing Problems Still In The Guardian Fighter

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/comment/12984912m
    Feat Changes I'd like to see in The Guardian Fighter
  • Options
    vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    On PC for Solo Domination we have about 2-3 matches going on during peak times: usually 12PM - 8PM Eastern Standard Time. Wait time 2-10 minutes. Usually after one match ends, another match gets going.

Outside of these times you can get maybe 2, but usually 1 queue going. Wait times are about 5-15 minutes.

Except, during low periods from 2AM-8AM EST, you can sometimes wait up to 15-30 minutes for a queue to pop.

Gauntlygrym only pops if it is premade.
    Same goes for Normal Domination or Stronghold Siege.

There are PvP custom chat channels so we can get games going, and there is a PvP Discord server as well.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR