What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Impossible to get Lore "Sea Elves"

Hi all!

I can't get the following Lore:
https://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Lore:Drowned_Shore#Sea_Elves

Please tell me if you got it or not.
With my main I got it but I can't got it now with my alts.
Is it still available or not?

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,224 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    Is that something you get from the last fight of Drowned Shore? Something you look around to find it after you save the female sea elf?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    rishikesa#0564 rishikesa Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    I have obtained that piece of lore with my three oldest characters, but I can't remember how. Now, with my last two characters... I can't reach that piece of lore anymore. The doubt is: is it possible that Cryptic has managed the Elemental evil Campaign... in a way that now some pieces of lore aren't available anymore ?
    Laksmi ---> splendid DC
    Purple Knight ---> scoundrel TR
    Surya Namaskar ---> strong GWF
    Golia ---> fair GF
    Nausicaa ---> dark SW
    Pallyda ---> growing up OP
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    More than likely so. There are a number of lore pieces available in Maze Engine quests that probably were originally in earlier versions of EE and some EE lore entries which are numbered are missing numbers in the sequence.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    Yea @rishikesa#0564 that was my thought as well I'm sure I have it also on my first 3 character's, and did confirm my 4th Character which I created Mar 19 2017 does in fact have the Lore of the Sea Elves. My 5th Character also an Elf like all my others also has it and he was created Apr 12 2017 about a month later - so if it started it's only been in the last year.

I say that because Samm my 6th Character a Human Guardian Fighter does not have the Sea Elves Lore despite completing at least all of the Drowed Shores and he was created Aug 3 2017 - but I don't think I ran him thru Drowned Shores possibly until Oct / Nov 2017 if not slightly later. So at least that might help narrow down when the problem likely started...

It's possible this is very much a BUG. It's very important people if not respect the Elves are aware of them - Sea Elves Lore - is therefore very important to recognize. Bless the Elves!

@percemer