test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ravenloft expidition pack

Any idea when this will be available on console? I see the release date is available for ravenloft but no pack yet.

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I would guess next week, probably. I'm not 100% sure myself.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    mixologeemixologee Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Any update on this?
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    mixologee said:

Any update on this?

Nothing official, but I suppose we will find out in a few hours.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    ok thanks
  • Options
    tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    Is out.

Not that it really matters, they're not worth it.
  • Options
    mesathewise#6533 mesathewise Member Posts: 1 New User
    So quick question, is the expedition pack per character or per account? Does anyone know?
  • Options
    tgwolf said:

Is out.

Not that it really matters, they're not worth it.

Actually at the sale price its a fairly good value. You can make 2/3 of your AD back by selling the coal wards and rubies which leaves you paying around 2500 zen (just under 1mil AD) for 30days VIP, a purple mount, 20 enchanted keys and saving a week or so from unlocking ravenloft, plus a few other trinkets of meh value.
  • Options
    mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    When you consider the Coal Wards, keys, and VIP would cost (at best price with invoke vouchers) 6.6k, you are getting 20 rubies, a full set of 490 armour, Purple Mount, Purple Companion, a weeks worth of Ravenolft advancement, a pretty cool fashion set (even if does bear no similarity whatsoever to a "Highwayman") and some other odds and ends for 900 zen.

If you have 7500 zen and can use the armour, its worth it. I bought one and its worth it for me.
    At 10k full price when the mod actually drops?
    Probably not so much. Even 8.5k with a 15% off anything voucher would be pushing it.

If you only look at it from a perspective of, "if I buy it can I clear enough profit to beat the 10% AH tax and make a load of ADs?" you're probably looking in the wrong place.
  • Options
    mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    edit. Double post.

Post edited by mordekai#1901 on
  • Options
    xdrecqxdrecq Member Posts: 8 New User
    I dunno...still seems pretty high to me. But I'm a tight wad by necessity not by choice. If I had my choice I'd buy pretty much all the packs and have all the special races, advancements, and so on...but alas...bills have to be paid and they get a bit upset if your late on those lol.
    Drecq Lexenstar, Lvl. 70, Great Weapons Fighter (Human)
    Barthalomire, Lvl. 62, Paladin (Half-Orc)
    Sylfre Nordan, Lvl. 70, Guardian Fighter (Half-Elf)