test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Problem with Zen listings

tholthertholther Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 113 Arc User
I placed an offer for 2k Zen at 500 AD e.o. some time ago (I don't remember exactly when but it must be about 1,5 - 2 weeks ago) and when I looked today at the listings there was nothing there, like it was never placed. I didn't get the Zen and as far as the AD is concerned I don't know if it's back or not.
I also noticed that at the listings tab it says that I never did any listing and that's not true. I have bought zen quite a few times.
Can anyone explain to me what happened? Does the offer expire after some time?

Comments

• Options
    drartwhodentdrartwhodent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 301 Arc User
    Look at the bottom of the buy or sell tabs in the zen / AD exchange window, your zen should be there waiting for you to 'take'. The listings tab seems to clear itself after the transactions complete.
    DON'T
    PANIC!
  • Options
    tholthertholther Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 113 Arc User
    OOPS, Thank you! :D
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,292 Arc User
    The display of listing can mess up time to time (as it does not show any listing history).
    Usually, logout and login will get the listing history back.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    rondo5150rondo5150 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    The in game button for BUY Zen from my Steam wallet keeps saying [Error] You cancelled your transaction. I was doing nothing, not even moving and just waiting for transaction to complete. This has been going on since Aug. 1st. I guess PWE does not want my money anymore.