test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Players looking for guild

Hello! I regularly play with a small group of family and friends. We are new to Neverwinter, but very experienced MMO players. At level 70, we have realized that a guild would be a very good thing. We typically struggle in very large guild settings, as we prefer to make friends with the people we play with and get to know them. We'd prefer a guild using discord. We are actively daily, mainly MST evenings. Our focus in PvE, and getting the grind underway.
Ideally, your guild would be:
- semi-casual, friendly to new players
- use discord
- PvE focused
- not into the whole mass invite anyone willing to tag up thing
- anti-botting

If you know of a guild like this or are this guild, let me know here or @mijke5 in game.

Thank you!
Tagged:

Comments

• jmiller84jmiller84 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 188 Arc User
    Hey mijke5, while what you're looking for doesn't sound like what Valaraukari Ascension offers (large guild numbers, teamspeak for voice comms) our alliance has a number of guilds that use discord and are looking for players. Feel free to check out our thread and see the list of guilds that may have spots available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1237498/seats-filled-at-the-round-table-alliance
    HR: Vretzen
    GWF: Vretzina
    OP: Vee
    DC: Evee
    CW: nezterV

Leader - Valaraukari Ascension
  • vytau#6701 vytau Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hi, Mijke! My guild, the Knights of Woodbridge, might be what you're looking for!

We are small but growing. Usually we have between 2 and 7 players online at any given time. I think we have about 30 accounts on right now.

We are certainly semi-casual. We have a hard core of founders who game a lot, but most people are come-and-go.
    We do not at present use discord as quite a few of our members would rather not voice chat, but we are open to setting it up. We have a Teamspeak server at present, which we frankly don't use that much.
    We are a 100% PvE guild. Members are welcome to play PvP if they like, but we don't offer support or set our goals by it.
    I'm not sure what you mean about mass invites...we are recruiting, and we will do "shout outs" to guild and alliance on game nights, but we don't use the LFG channels.
    Absolutely 100% no botting - this is also a rule in our alliance (Silver Ravens).

If that sounds like a match for you, please just message me!
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    Gallifreyan Keep would also fit that bill...
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79