test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bad Bard Meme Contest

sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
I stated my opinion about the introduction of yet another pointless NPC to the Protector's Garden over in "Feedback". If you want to file a complaint about her, post it there as this is a personal contest. The rules are simple; Take a screen shot and post a meme about her here. It doesn't have to be a screen shot of her but something relating to her. Her name is Maeve Brightsong and she has no purpose of existing other than to annoy. Time to get even... but nothing that will bring down the wrath of the Gods or the Mods down upon your head.

Here is my example;

As I see it, Maeve Brightsong is about as useful as Joxer is to Xena. I feel we have enough issues with the game, we really don't need Wesley Crusher showing up next. I will judge them on August 1st and come up with a winner. I will be giving winner a Glorious Resurgence Epic Artifacts Pack.
wb-cenders.gif

Comments

• alphwolfyalphwolfy Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Poor ole Maeve comes across as the NPC you'd blow off for being absolutely silly but actually has quite the boss logic.

• sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    I will judge them on August 1st and come up with a winner. I will be giving winner a Glorious Resurgence Epic Artifacts Pack.

That is only 1 week away, I will assume at this point, all the creative players have just been busy thinking up some very memorable memes. This is a contest and so far alphwolfy is in the lead mainly because he is closest to the door. See your meme here on the first of August!
    wb-cenders.gif
  • tilrod2tilrod2 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    This is my try:

• sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    Congrats players! I am sorry there wasn't more competition on this, I am sending the Glorious Resurgence Epic Artifacts Pack to @alphwolfy and an Angel of Protection to @tilrod2 Send me a PM if you want them send to a different @handle than stated. Otherwise I will have those in the mail box to you both in 24 hours.
    wb-cenders.gif