test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bondings don't proc companion's gift except in dungeons, insignias broken

l0th4ri0l0th4ri0 Member Posts: 589 Arc User
Reported through /bug ingame. #7434249

I have no bonuses from prosperity insignias, my rank 9 bondings don't pop outside of dungeons for some reason. If im running a dungeon they proc companions gift just fine! lol

My DC character with this issue was created after ravenloft went live. My CW created before mod 14 has none of these problems.

Comments

• Options
    shoziku222shoziku222 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    What companion? My wife used an Angel of Protection who all of a sudden stopped proccing bondings. (practice dummies, instances, in the field, wherever) She moved the bondings to another companion and back to the Angel again and it started working again. I'm not saying it will work for you but we did notice a companion was buggy with bondings.
  • Options
    vixazarahvvixazarahv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 73 Arc User
    So how long are we supposed to live with broken prosperity insignia?
    Moving the insignia back and forth does nothing for activation.
    It's a pretty costly investment to have zero benefits from.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,233 Arc User

I have been complaining about that since day. I now give up complaining as the first post in the new patch note because it is obvious to me now that they are not going to do anything.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,098 Arc User

Until the devs figure out why. Until the devs devise a fix. Until the devs fold that fix into a patch.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    I hope they have some sort of retroactive compensation measure with that fix.
    I'm not sure how detailed their records are for viewing who's used what how much, though.
    Still, I don't think I'd be able to store mine anywhere in the meanwhile, so I'll just have to hope and pray to the Insignia Gods.

• Options

I'm not sure how detailed their records are for viewing who's used what how much, though.
    Still, I don't think I'd be able to store mine anywhere in the meanwhile, so I'll just have to hope and pray to the Insignia Gods.

Compensation? It is not going to happen. I lose a few hundred XP rewards because of the bug.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options

Compensation? It is not going to happen. I lose a few hundred XP rewards because of the bug.
    I'm not so much worried about the xp as the lost gp.
    But hey, I guess it's worth it to fill slots on the mounts, even if there's no actual bonus from them for several months.

• Options
    edited August 2018

I'm not so much worried about the xp as the lost gp.
    But hey, I guess it's worth it to fill slots on the mounts, even if there's no actual bonus from them for several months.

XP reward is what I aim for. It is one of my major rAD income source. I have a specific loadout to have a specific set of mounts that only carry prosperity insignia.

For combat, I have a different set of mount and insignia. No, I don't use any prosperity insignia for combat.
  • Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    What's with the Bondings? They don't work on just the new characters? What companions are you using? And what level are the characters? I don't have any new characters but they're working fine on mine.
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,098 Arc User

Anything that affects the community as a whole generally does not get compensated.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.