test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tarokka Deck Artifact bug

arietgrarietgr Member Posts: 12 Arc User
i have been using the artifact for about a day now, and there are some major bugs with it
1. in more then 1 occasion it only draw 2 cards (the 3rd slot was empty)
2. the "dark lord" says the same thing as the "raven" card, but it does not apply anything other then a pink effect to the mobs
3. the "raven" card does not seem to change any thing in drops, i tested it on trash-mobs and hunt marks
4. according to the tool-tip, what ever effect i chose, should apply to all mobs in 60' of me, in more then 1 case it only effected 1 mob. the one i targeted

Comments

• athena#9205 athena Member Posts: 575 Arc User
    how do you get the artifact, i see nothing on the tooltip
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    1. the 3rd spot was empty because the it picked one card that you might not have on the deck.

3. raven card seems to give 100% drop to the players using the wanted poster.
  • clonecommandoclonecommando Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Raven card time above 15 sec, only first mob kill (or mob group, if all mobs died by 1 cast)
  • pyrosorcererpyrosorcerer Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    Post edited by pyrosorcerer on
  • arietgrarietgr Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    arcanjo86 said:

1. the 3rd spot was empty because the it picked one card that you might not have on the deck.

3. raven card seems to give 100% drop to the players using the wanted poster.

1. no, the Artifact does not rely on any cards from your deck, once you make/claim the artifact, it stands by itself, no need for anything alse
    2. the raven buff does nothing to "the player using the poster", only thing it does is, it apply a buff to YOU that gets consumed after the first mob you kill, if its trash, you get some HAMSTER refinement, if its a bit more then average trash you might get better stuff, like blue/purple gear right into your bag (not like the ones on the ground

as i said, there are A LOT of bugs with it, i have had about a week now to test it varies places and situations, and i can definitely say, that right now, as it is,
    it is HAMSTER, just useless

the cards tool-tips are wrong, you need to memories the picture to know what you might get
    most of the powers dont work as they should, like for example "The Raven" should be for 15sec, yet it gets removed after first kill even if its 2 sec
    "kill all minions" cant even click it
    "roots all enemy" actually works as a Cone attack, while its suppose to be a circle blast AOE emanating for you
    "charms enemy" has a chance to reset the mob (i dont know what triggers it)

all tests were made at Mythic level, in Barovia, Hunts and Castle Ravenloft
  • leonylbleonylb Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Indeed, just recently got my Tarokka Deck Artifact, it is buggy as hell. It is not even worth spending the time to farm it. The bugs reported by arcanjo86 are truth, and I have tested it myself. Another concern is, if not card is picked after activation, the CD is still 60 seconds, unless we right clicking it, then it would reduce to 30 seconds. Is that intentional ?
  • brewaldbrewald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 212 Arc User
    After testing on CW and DC: Tarokka Deck in not working.
    None Buff/Debuff icon on me or enemies.
    None difference on dps.
    Brewald - GWF 18.3k
    Eleonore - CW Mof Renegade 17.5k
    Harlgard le Vieux - OP Prot 18.3k
    Valrik - DC AC 18.2k
    Furiela - SW Temp 18.1k
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    https://imgur.com/a/0m1Gteb
    its funny because you think someone cared about this artifact and your time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • aminjuicedaminjuiced Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Doesn't work with divine glow for dc. Works with other aoe encounter and daily.
  • soditalloversoditallover Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    the raven card does work just you don't always get a good drop, i've used is since the third day of the new mod, when you cast the card you have around 30 ish seconds to kill a creature and you have to get the kill so not a party farm tool, secondly the item is placed directly into your inventory this item can be a blue or purple gear drop or a small rp stone like a pearl or peridot or a small treasure, try to save your card and target the highest level creature you can kill in the time given as the drop is effected by the relative level/hp of the target creature.

i hope this helps with your future farming. the raven card from the artifact has no effect on the hunt drops this was miss reading and assumption that was passed around but if you read the card your self the extra drop is from the artifact and not playing the card on a hunt
  • gryzellagryzella Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    arietgr said:

i have been using the artifact for about a day now, and there are some major bugs with it
    1. in more then 1 occasion it only draw 2 cards (the 3rd slot was empty)
    2. the "dark lord" says the same thing as the "raven" card, but it does not apply anything other then a pink effect to the mobs
    3. the "raven" card does not seem to change any thing in drops, i tested it on trash-mobs and hunt marks
    4. according to the tool-tip, what ever effect i chose, should apply to all mobs in 60' of me, in more then 1 case it only effected 1 mob. the one i targeted

1.Sometimes show only 1 card and appear inscription ''still recharging''.Cards probably have a own cooldown independent from cancelation.
    2.Look at my log https://imgur.com/a/f2tAnEl
    3."Raven" give a special loot from first killed group (capped at 10 items).https://imgur.com/a/k41nrra