test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Compensation for the loadout bug

feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
Now that we're about to head into a new mod without the mess of the last one cleaned up, it's time to discuss compensation for players still affected by the loadout bug that the devs have failed to fix for three months (in my case, the workarounds that work for some of you DO NOT WORK).

Since the bug has, by keeping me in the borderline-useless-in-pve archery loadout, kept me out of Cradle of the Death God and Tomb of the Nine Gods, compensation for all the daily and weekly drops, AD, masterwork materials and salvage I've missed in these three months would be fair.

A 1000 zen refund for the third loadout I bought and cannot use would be fair.

That would about do it.

Comments

• Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited June 2018

...in my case, the workarounds that work for some of you DO NOT WORK.

I am not sure what "workaround" you have tried, but the following worked for me, and everyone else that I heard of who had non-working loadouts.
    1. Pick a loadout that works.
    2. Remove all the insignia from every mount
    3. Unequip all mounts (send back to the stable)
    4. Remove all gear from your summoned companion
    5. Unequip all companions (make idle)
    6. Repeat previous steps for every working loadout that you have.
    At the end of those steps, you should be able to access your (previously) non-working loadouts.

It is a bit hard to reproduce the non-working loadout bug, but the most common cause seems to be when you attempt to use the same mount with different insignia bonuses in different loadouts.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    adinosii said:

I am not sure what "workaround" you have tried, but the following worked for me, and everyone else that I heard of who had non-working loadouts.
    At the end of those steps, you should be able to access your (previously) non-working loadouts.

It is a bit hard to reproduce the non-working loadout bug, but the most common cause seems to be when you attempt to use the same mount with different insignia bonuses in different loadouts.
    Yeah, I tried all that. It doesn't work. Also, the game has twice restored my ability to change loadouts temporarily, which indicates that equipment/insignias aren't the problems.

• Options
    texy1texy1 Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    adinosii said:

Step 3. Unequip all mounts (send back to the stable) - how, exactly, do you do that? You have "Swap Out of Stable" which, as the name implies, swaps the selected mount for a different one.
    Double clicking does nothing, unlike companions where it makes the companion idle.
    Right clicking does the same as clicking "Swap Out of Stable".
    You cannot unequip a mount.

As for the rest of the steps, they don't workaround anything, unfortunately.

Regards