test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Zen Market Coupons

Just a note of congratulations for the recent upgrade to the Zen market discount coupons. I hope the higher percentage discounts attract more Zen buyers.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User

Just a note of congratulations for the recent upgrade to the Zen market discount coupons. I hope the higher percentage discounts attract more Zen buyers.

If you are congratulating the company to earn more money, that is good.
    However, if you think this can lower Zax backlog, it won't. This will just increase it.
    I am not saying the coupon is not a good thing though.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    New coupons? How high do they go now?
  • Options
    habeeb#2206 habeeb Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    Can anyone pls explain?
  • Options
    The discount rate of the invocation coupon is increased.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    nephridil#8530 nephridil Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    In addition to the traditional 40% off an Enchanted Key, I have seen 33% for various Companion types, 25% off Mounts, 25% off Packs and the usual 15% off refinement items. I just started noticing them, I hadn't really been looking at the coupons since the Jubilee discounts were all as good or better than the coupons.
  • Options

In addition to the traditional 40% off an Enchanted Key, I have seen 33% for various Companion types, 25% off Mounts, 25% off Packs and the usual 15% off refinement items. I just started noticing them, I hadn't really been looking at the coupons since the Jubilee discounts were all as good or better than the coupons.

40% off an Enchanted key is not new.
    20% off anything is new. It used to be 15% off.
    33% off and 25% off for the others are also new.