test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Protectors seal conversion ratio

namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
Anyone see what the ratio is on preview?

Comments

• Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    I'm not quite sure if anyone really knows for sure what's happening with Protector's Seals. I mean many noticed the new Seal vendor of the Crown on Preview very early on so to assume it was likely related to Ravenloft though we don't know if it will also award in CotDG or TONG. Seems however Brave will be the new Seal for all Epic Dungeons however by tomorrow's patch notes:

•Seals of the Brave are now awarded instead of Seals of the Protector.
    •Seals of the Brave no longer have a weekly cap.

Still the typically rate difference is usually 3 for 1 so possible this will be continued? Guess we shall find out tomorrow...
    Post edited by strathkin on
  • Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    It was 3 to 1 on preview.
  • Options
    Thanks guys. Nice, I've topped off my seals at 1200 last night so I can get one primal piece today when I log in.
  • Options
    pelgraxpelgrax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 479 Arc User
    Yeah 3@1 ratio but NO FRICKIN slider for multiple trades , so if you have 1200 seals then you gotta click it 400 times .
    Seriously who in QA didn't pick up on this ??????????
  • Options
    vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    pelgrax said:

Yeah 3@1 ratio but NO FRICKIN slider for multiple trades , so if you have 1200 seals then you gotta click it 400 times .

This is horrible :o
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • Options
    pelgrax said:

They got to be HAMSTER shitting me. I got four toons at 1200. And you can't even move the window so the seal button is on top of the 'okay' button and just click away. I have to click, move mouse, click 400 HAMSTER times on four toons.
  • Options
    nl54#3191 nl54 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    I traded in 1,100 earlier and it took me almost ten minutes. Very annoying.
    Ninurta - 16.1k Half-Orc GWF

Ereshkigal - 12k Tiefling SW

Aurora Ravensong - 11.6k Drow CW
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    I doubt they will implement something fast or at all for a "feature" that has no future (i.e. you can't earn protector seal anymore to exchange).

In the meanwhile, what I did was: right hand click mouse, left hand press . You can do both at the same time without making sure they are in the right order. I did not take me long to complete it.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    kfrench69kfrench69 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    is it that hard to make 10 for 30 and 100 for 300 buttons?
  • Options
    kfrench69 said:

Do you how many mod it took for them to make the slider bar for the professional resource merchant? Wait! Did they implement it?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    Where do you do the exchange?
  • Options
    Same vendor where you get the gear. In the "Misc" tab.
  • Options
    sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    Use the enter key on keyboard to okay the 2nd prompt, that way you just keep hitting enter and double clicking the seal item to buy. All merchants have been able to quickly buy this way since forever.
  • Options
    shadoewraythshadoewrayth Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    kfrench69 said:

I came back after a year or so of break, still had the old seals (when there were 4 different ones, think lion, pegasus, etc?) and had to exchange them for the Protector seals. They had 1, 5, 10, 100, 1000 exchange options for each one. So, yeah, no idea why they have that, but don't have it for these =/
  • Options
    tchefi#6735 tchefi Member Posts: 417 Arc User

(i.e. you can't earn protector seal anymore to exchange).

Not true => you can still earn protector seals with the dragonflight in the stronghold : the Outfitter still trade fangs for protector seals.
    Probably an omission, should be fixed in the future.

• Options
    snottysnotty Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 476 Arc User

Use the enter key on keyboard to okay the 2nd prompt, that way you just keep hitting enter and double clicking the seal item to buy. All merchants have been able to quickly buy this way since forever.

that's what I do. But I just hold down the enter key, doesn't work 100% of the time but enough that its worth trying everytime lol. Makes things go way faster, just sitting there holding enter and clicking away.
  • Options

(i.e. you can't earn protector seal anymore to exchange).

Not true => you can still earn protector seals with the dragonflight in the stronghold : the Outfitter still trade fangs for protector seals.
    Probably an omission, should be fixed in the future.

I would hold on the fangs. Wait for 2xseal and hope by that time, I will get Seal of brave.