test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

pts freezing up before going to charater screen could be a game breaking issue

thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 307 Arc User
When launching the pts after it does the load screen thing then as it goes to log you into charater list the game goes white and you get that message game client is not responding and it does not go to character list.
I really hope this is a pts issue and not one that could break the game upon release.
This is worrying me because if the game does not work upon raveloft release I'm going to hamstered.

Comments

• Options
    It seems to be doing it just as the bats start flying. Then they freeze and the pts client freezes up I'm not sure if its because pts is down. No one will answer me on that. Or this could be a game issue with todays patch. I'm hoping its just because server is down.
  • Options
    mord#3639 mord Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    I am also having the exact same issue, the game client freezes just before the characters load. Seems to have started after the latest patch for me.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    mord#3639 said:

I am also having the exact same issue, the game client freezes just before the characters load. Seems to have started after the latest patch for me.

Yeah this might be a problem if they don't fix it before release. I really hope they do and it does not go to live with the bug. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to play the game :(
  • Options
    Nevermind its working again seems its back up now