test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Guild tag colors?

joshrandhalljoshrandhall Member Posts: 72 Arc User
I searched and could not find, but is it possible to have the guild tag colors different than everyone else?

Everyone has Green text over them, and the font is so small that it is unreadable as to which guild someone belongs.

Having all members of a guild have a different color than the Green of everyone else would at least make it easier to identify other members easily.

Perhaps this feature already exists, or the feature would be too difficult to implement?

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    You can go into your chat settings and make the text bigger, but as of right now, I don't believe you can change the colors of the different guild tags. It sounds like a good QoL feature though.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    joshrandhalljoshrandhall Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

You can go into your chat settings and make the text bigger, but as of right now, I don't believe you can change the colors of the different guild tags. It sounds like a good QoL feature though.

@kreatyve

Thanks for the response...

I did not know I could change that font - I know I can change the chat font - I'll take a look next time in game