test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

OP devotion (and not only op ) binds stupidity and please remove them from pc.

mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
YOu made bane a slow cast i guess to make it more difficult to buff or debuff the targets but at the same time you allow binds to overcome tha t difficulty ( and binds are only for pc like we the players on pc we are smarter than ps4 and xbox). Not to mention also the absolution which is a 2nd bind to target a guardian fighter and again absolution is a slow power too.

Please remove the binds from the game and make bane and absolution faster.

AT least on clerics aiming with exaltation is not a big deal since you have to do it once every 8 sec. YOu have the choice on dc to not play a bind at all.
ON Paladin if you play devotion without bind the difference is big.

Why you dont disable binds from pc? Our time is more important than ps4 and xbox? Are we more beatiful? Are we smarter?

Comments

• Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    You know how it's hard to type on consoles. We should disable keyboard input in the game too.
    We also must not allow any computer hardware newer than 2014, because we can't have it that we will have nicer graphics than PS4.

Oh and I almost forgot, mouse... we must not allow the use of that. The game must be limited to 4 keys and clunky menus.

But to your question, yes my time is important (lets disregard my time wasted in NW), and yes, most definitely more beautiful than a console.

Before we disable the plethora of binds that help in many ways and not only skill binds, like menus, channels, companion summon, etc..
    Maybe we should do the lowest common ground for everyone, and you know how not everyone using the forums, so lets remove that first.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    micky1p00 said:

You know how it's hard to type on consoles. We should disable keyboard input in the game too.
    We also must not allow any computer hardware newer than 2014, because we can't have it that we will have nicer graphics than PS4.

Oh and I almost forgot, mouse... we must not allow the use of that. The game must be limited to 4 keys and clunky menus.

But to your question, yes my time is important (lets disregard my time wasted in NW), and yes, most definitely more beautiful than a console.

Before we disable the plethora of binds that help in many ways and not only skill binds, like menus, channels, companion summon, etc..
    Maybe we should do the lowest common ground for everyone, and you know how not everyone using the forums, so lets remove that first.

AT least when you play a dungeon or pvp all three platforms should have the same features.
    A slow cast bane affect the other two consoles but " the smart pc player" binds to able to buff 100% of the time .
    I Will not accuse any player about this kind of " cheat" but only the devs since they keep the binds for pc only.
  • Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited June 2018

micky1p00 said:

AT least when you play a dungeon or pvp all three platforms should have the same features.
    A slow cast bane affect the other two consoles but " the smart pc player" binds to able to buff 100% of the time .
    I Will not accuse any player about this kind of " cheat" but only the devs since they keep the binds for pc only.
    YES! Lets have the same features, you are not allowed to use a mouse or keyboard anymore.

I accuse you of cheating! You filthy mouse and keyboard user! Shame! Shame! Shame! (imagine GoT gif here, I'm lazy and tired)
  • Options
    dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    Although I agree it contributes to the imbalance between platforms, I don't really think this a problem that the devs should be prioritizing in the near term.

If one day they reexamine binds and console commands as a whole, they could determine that certain features should be changed or rebuilt. But I don't even think that's worth it. I'd prefer resources just be spent elsewhere.
  • Options
    dupeks said:

Although I agree it contributes to the imbalance between platforms, I don't really think this a problem that the devs should be prioritizing in the near term.

If one day they reexamine binds and console commands as a whole, they could determine that certain features should be changed or rebuilt. But I don't even think that's worth it. I'd prefer resources just be spent elsewhere.

IS not only the imbalance between platforms.
    Is an imbalance in pc also.
    I will give an example is a different to know that the player that wants the bane he will cooperate so i will have less misses.
    A bind kill that purpose makiung the gmeplay more " automatic" when with bind when you press your button the camera moving where the target is and if you dont release the button you may have problem...........

Some of the op or dc use bind " for the good of the team" even if that action is against to their gameplay makie them feel uncomfortable. REcently i have seen poeple to ask" for op devotion with bind and ac with bind ".
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    micky1p00 said:

micky1p00 said:

YES! Lets have the same features, you are not allowed to use a mouse or keyboard anymore.

I accuse you of cheating! You filthy mouse and keyboard user! Shame! Shame! Shame! (imagine GoT gif here, I'm lazy and tired)
    I Would like to able to use a controler on pc. BUT there is no support for this as i know.
    Or if you prefer make and the consoles to have their " easy gameplay".
  • Options
    dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User

dupeks said:

IS not only the imbalance between platforms.
    Is an imbalance in pc also.
    I will give an example is a different to know that the player that wants the bane he will cooperate so i will have less misses.
    A bind kill that purpose makiung the gmeplay more " automatic" when with bind when you press your button the camera moving where the target is and if you dont release the button you may have problem...........

Some of the op or dc use bind " for the good of the team" even if that action is against to their gameplay makie them feel uncomfortable. REcently i have seen poeple to ask" for op devotion with bind and ac with bind ".
    I agree with you on some level. I think again my issue is with 2 things:

1) The console command system is archaic and rickety, and would probably require some effort for them to change. Effort that could be spent on things that improve the game for far more people (OP bind thing is only a problem for end-game speed-run groups, and although I've seen it on occasion it's not the norm yet either)

2) If they do make changes to the console commands, it's possible that they would remove other functionality that is useful / harmless (like binds for UI elements, remapping for accessibility / disabled, or visual customization for video / screen capture). Making sure they don't break things would take more resources, which could be spent on new content / improving other systems.

In general, although I see there is some imbalance at the high end, I don't think it's significant enough to warrant prioritizing over the many other issues this game has. If other parts of this game were in a different state, or if more people were impacted (bind discrimination more common) I think my view might be different.
  • Options
    rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    There is no need to remove keybinds, the keybinds are balanced for the platforms.

The PC Mustard race has the macros because we have processing power greater than that of a toaster.

Console peasants lack them because of their potato processing power. Besides, they don't need silly autoaim keys when they have their finely tuned 10 Sensitivity MLG Quickscope skills.