test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GLITCHED CHESTS IN DUNGEONS mainly right hand chest in orcus i have clips

johnm1980johnm1980 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
i sent numerous screenshots and clips to support of chests not opening at end of dungeons, i have 1200+ keys in my inventory, 3 years this has been happing, i had enough the other night as it happend 3 times in a row in cn and once in prophecy the night before, i have legendary dragon keys aswell,i showed them in clips when chest wouldnt open,support it was clearly a game play bug and to write in forums as they only game masters, you wouldnt believe how many times this happend,im a day one player and love the game but im really annoyed, its mainly the right hand chest in CN but them all really at one point, i am in total belief that it has happend 100+ times in 2 and half years,probably about 5 to 7 times a week which is unacceptable,ive never had anhthing decent from chests i believe its because the chests dont open .i love your game and have a 168+days played,please fix this,thank you and have a great day.yes I know about leaving the instance between runs, my guild leader has also posted on here and provided screenshots and clips of chests not opening,there are people saying it a lot, I only have 2 weeks vip left I'm done with this game now.
Post edited by johnm1980 on

Answers

• Options
    johnm1980johnm1980 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    devs please help?
  • Options
    jslegge1901jslegge1901 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    With the new key system this has happened on the 2nd chest. I have Dragon keys and I make the campaign key at the chest, it still wants the dragon key. I put the dragon key in the bank and the chest cannot be interacted with. It'll still glow but that's it.
  • Options
    smashinbootssmashinboots Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    The op is talking about the chest on the right that is opened with the daily/epic keys. I have happened to me before and every time it is because we did not leave the instance first. Silly but true.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Yes, this happens if you queue for an instance from inside an instance. Always leave the instance before queuing again or it does not properly shut down the map and you will not be able to claim your chest.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png