test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tyrant HE performance bugs

pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
There have been some performance issues in the Tryant HE before but this week, I've had worse issues. The sound might start dropping out piecemeal, some sounds continue and others stop. Eventually all game sounds stop and only restarting the client fixes this.

I have also had extreme rubberbanding and SNR in the arena. I had been in the instance for some time without any issues. Only when getting close to the HE did the problem start. Was repeatedly pushed back to the hidden entrance over and over, then suddenly catapulted to the far side of the arena and held there. When I managed to move close enough to attack mobs or the boss, no damage floaters appeared. Suddenly everything changed, I got the Encounter Completed pop up and an HE reward and all was fine.

Last night on one character the game just CTD partway through the encounter.

Anyone else having issues like these?
"We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother

Comments

• Options
    dairyzeusdairyzeus Member Posts: 304 Arc User
    Couple days ago I had an issue where we killed the tyrant, but the heroic didn't complete. It just stayed at the "drive off the tyrant" phase. We waited around for a minute and the tyrant spawned again. Killing him the second time completed the heroic.