test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Companions Disappearing Randomly

My companions keep randomly disappearing. Anybody know why?

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    Companions have also learned how to jump off bridges and cliffs as well. No new equipment on my toon.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Mine even refuses to come back. I summon it. It just decides to die right the way. I keep summoning it. It just keeps dying right the way. It does not even want me to see its face. I have to move to another spot before it decides to come back. No, I don't have those new equipment. Oh! That also happened in a dungeon with no bridge, cliff or poison. I suspect they are now unionized and are having an illegal strike.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    clericalistclericalist Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 595 Arc User
    I can also confirm this issue is occurring with my earth treaders, my companion is Celeste however so it could also be that she is running off to be involved with every major quest story arc :D

I also have to add that these earth treaders are also proccing my defense ring somehow, this issue is even worse than having your companion vanishing as it prevents one from doing things since the game thinks you are in combat mode.
  • Options
    kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    At the end of the fight with Ras N'si in tong, the companion jumps off the platform every time. No earth treaders.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Every pet takes the plunge with Ras Nsi. It's his animal magnetism.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother