test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lost City of Omu Lockbox contents

Anyone have update lockbox content lists? I do not want to open a lockbox with the possibility of getting adventurers packs. I already get most of that stuff with VIP.

Comments

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

Anyone have update lockbox content lists? I do not want to open a lockbox with the possibility of getting adventurers packs. I already get most of that stuff with VIP.

Is that rhetorical?

I ask because it seems you already know that adventurer packs (something that has never been in any lock box before) is coming in the new lockbox and glorious resurg. Otherwise, you are just parroting the comments from the numerous PC threads on this subject. If you don't want to open them, don't. No need to announce your intentions on the forum.
  • Options
    neverburnaclown#3112 neverburnaclown Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    And to think i saved 15 keys for that. 100 potions and some teleport to enclave scrolls and some epic dungeon chest keys...

Yeah, never again on that box...
  • Options
    andyufcfanandyufcfan Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    No way I'll be using the current box and the glorious from before it, who wants to buy keys to get potions, genie gifts and other garbage it has? Dumb ideas seem to be common with this developer lately. I have 2 weeks VIP left (and have no interest in buying more) and 50 keys saved, guess I'll just open the last box that didn't have potions and genie gifts.
  • Options
    cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    If they insist on putting that rubbish in boxes for new players then they need to have a pre lvl 70 box and a lvl 70 box.

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
  • Options
    emac800#2654 emac800 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    The Adventurers Pack is garbage. If ever there was a waste of a key, it's being the unlucky person to get one of these. As of late, it's been me getting these. It used to be the Mount Pack, with those ever so awesome "Rare" insignias, but now the Adventurers Pack has taken the crown as the "Thanks for playing, here's a kick in the sack" prize.
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

The Adventurers Pack is garbage. If ever there was a waste of a key, it's being the unlucky person to get one of these.

You just have to say no to opening those boxes if you don't want to chance getting trash. Open an older box or just hold on to your keys and see what the next lockbox brings us. Probably a pack that gives players gold.