test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lashing Blade

dagambitdagambit Member Posts: 187 Arc User
End game TRs near BIS gear. What is your biggest lashing blade? On console it seems to be hard to get the 63mil plus you see coming from PC players. To day I got my biggest lashing blade just a little over 12mil in T9 on Orcus. Before that it was just over 10K, im in Japan so I am usually playing when my guild is not online, or just a few of them are. I know its about timing and buffs when trying to get those big hits. I am trying to figure out why I can't get the huge numbers. I do run with alot of random groups maybe thats the problem.

Just wandering from my fellow TRs on console what are you biggest LBs? PC I know what yours are I have seen them.
Rogue - Setsuna F Seiei (PC)
Rogue - Setsuna F Seiei (XB1)
Rogue - Serenity (PS4)

Comments

• Options
    spelldazerspelldazer Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    22446749 with full buff group. My TR is not BIS though.
  • Options
    Actually, I went back to the vid and checked. GF was main dps in that Orcus fight so he was getting buffed by the op. I could have probably hit for more. ;-)
  • Options
    Dam that is crazy I guess I need to work on my TR. The groups I have been running with have been good against mobs I am not doing so well against bosses. I think my timing is off on my powers and buffs. What system do you play on? Im on both PS4 and XB1.
    Rogue - Serenity (PS4)
  • Options
    Sent you a pm @dagambit
  • Options
    gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx0lkRv9uT8

Lashing blade is stupidly inconsistent for some reason. Biggest hit I've seen is 50-60 mil, not by me however.
  • Options
    I have heard the same, I think I need to work on getting a regular group together. The TRs I seen doing big damage run with a certain group make up of 2 DCs and a PSOP.
    Rogue - Serenity (PS4)