test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Frozen Heart Epic and other

lkayrolkayro Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited March 2018 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey everyone.
I don't know if devs seen that post. but I would like than "the frozen heart" had been have your epic version. This dungeon is fantastical and it's a pity vanquish this dg so fast in normal mode. as well as others dgs like the cloak tower, cavern of carundax and pirate retreat had been have yours epic version. Is discouraging have to pass only eToS or CN between IL 9000 ~12000 (this when a single gwf solotage fast way beat the dg). I know is most interessant make now high level dungeons, but a great majority of player don'nt acess that content. My sugestion is make the frozen heart, carundax and Pirate retreat like the level difficult of CN and the cloak tower like Valindra Tower/Malagob castle.
this would make the game not get boring at that level.
I get drooling to know that the game has had other epic dungeons that have been deleted like "lair of mad dragon" and "throne of idris".

I would like to hear your opinions.

ps: english is not my language, sorry for faults.

Comments

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    You are not alone in wishing for the return of the old dungeons. Sadly, the dev team seems to think it would a waste of resources. Frankly, I think done with level 73 mobs and some tweaks to the amount of adds, they would go a ways towards revitalizing a stale part of the game.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    All the old content should be returned. Add to the game. Not subtract from it.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    lkayrolkayro Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    grrouper said:

would be nice to bring them dungeons back and only change made is higher scale to the "same" mobs. One would think that could be done and save a lot of time so the devs could still focus on other issues.

Exactly, no need worry create new mobs, only update the mob's lvl.