test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tyran Hunt Drop - Weapons

brewaldbrewald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 212 Arc User
edited March 2018 in Bug Reports (PC)
Thats make two time I invoke the Tyran and weapons in loots are absolutly out of usage.

As a reminder, weapons are BOUND WHEN LOOT !!!!! (can't be sold)

Group composition: (same group on all runs)
Me on GWF (as Invoker)
1 DC
1 CW
1 SW
1 GF

First run;
1 HR Main hand ??
1 DC Off-hand ... ok

Second run:
1 TR Main hand ??
1 HR Main hand ??

Please review your copy and make weapon loots usable by the group!!! And by the way by the invoker !!!!!!

We are not looking for 75 refinements points.
Brewald - GWF 18.3k
Eleonore - CW Mof Renegade 17.5k
Harlgard le Vieux - OP Prot 18.3k
Valrik - DC AC 18.2k
Furiela - SW Temp 18.1k

Comments

• Options
    evarow4iceweevarow4icewe Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hello,

I do agree,

one improvement could be :
    1st : To give the main and the offhand for the same class so that the huge hunt work give a reward that can be used.
    2nd: To have 60% luck to get invoker's weapon, 10% luck for other 4 guys in the group. That will at least also give a reward that can be used.

Nowadays an invoker should kill 10 Tyran to be sure to get both weapon ! Are you serious ? Have you seen the huge time it takes to at least invoke 1 Tyran ? Will we have at least 1 week to use it before we pass to another new campaign ?

Do what ever you think suitable but please improve that unfair way of loot.
  • Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    So a weapon always drops? Surprised the devs didn't add yet another RNG layer (a weapon drops or not), before the RNG to see if it is usable at all. Who are these people who are willing to grind for the last lure only to have a 1 in 8 chance of getting a usable weapon (or 1 in 16 chance if you already have one weapon). After all we've seen, who knows if the RNG is even working right.
  • Options
    dragonsbane3dragonsbane3 Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    Yes weapons drop every time. And if you set it to master looter with a green threshould then you can pick who gets the weapons. if you do not set it to green then they will drop randomly for 1 of your group members.
    "The Sweet Ain't As Sweet Without The Sour!"
  • Options
    kleineryoda#3363 kleineryoda Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    I can confirm that. Had a GF calling the hunt twice (he wants that scale, lol)

1st GF Main Hand, DC Off Hand
    2nd GWF Main Hand, DC Off Hand

Neither group had a DC ...