test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

22 aura of courage procs in 1( maybe and 1.5 sec) on great weapon fighter.

mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
edited March 2018 in Bug Reports (PC)

Great weapon fighter in this case proc in 1-1.5 sec 22 times aura of courage. `Those are many procs in that very short time i dont know what is the reason of this.

Comments

• Options
    gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    Probably a bug with the combatlog/ACT/something. Because if anything procced that many AoCs, that would do 25 mil damage in a (milli)second. And out of the most commonly used abilities, only IBS does more damage than that in so little time and even for that you gotta be buffed quite a bit. That would make AoC the single most damaging ability in the entire game.
  • Options
    arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    lol that some ACT bug/glitch, never saw gwf do that amount of damage in such short period of time on TONG ^^, nice try proving a point to nerf aoc, just a heads up my op without bonding on pet(he doesnt have bondings 13 anymore) or companion summoned his aoc does 1500/1600 damage alone and he sure doesnt needs an aoc nerf. before proving a nerf make sure if it fits new player playing paladin as leveling up because they need damage to do most of the quest, quest are not gives as role, and if you tested it on a maxed toon during a tong/codg run, its because game dungeons dont fit as challenge ar all, they keep giving us strong weapons, strong gear with strong equip powers, that they forget that the problem is the game not having challenging dungeons/skirmish/trials, paralisis can be have reduced time with control resistance stat, noticed this by using contrl resist bonns, and its time gets reduced somehow, but can be deadly with server latency/lag(which have been happening a lot latetly), were are back on sqare one with the companion bugs back again, rewards dissapearing from game quest(night serpent weekly ring drop), pvp is dead due to loss of cash player from this game(pvp population on this game was cash based so this game could survive, since they stopped caring about pvp they lost those cash players).
  • Options
    dragonsbane3dragonsbane3 Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    There has been several bugs and glitched interactions in the game in the past with skills/boons/enchants and artifact effects that cause dmg loops. ACT only reads your logs. As far as the amout of dmg that AoC actually accounts for is a huge amount for certain class. For my HR it is 7th on my over all list, on the GWF it sets ats 3rd in total dmg for a run.

It is worth having the Devs look into it to see if something is causing a dmg loop there.

Here is a SS of ACT from a Aavatar of Orcus fight in a pug group back in Mod 12b.

You can see that its not much dmg at all for me. Get some decent GWF's to post some of there ACT SS of that fight and take a look at the dmg difference.
    "The Sweet Ain't As Sweet Without The Sour!"
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    arcanjo86 said:

lol that some ACT bug/glitch, never saw gwf do that amount of damage in such short period of time on TONG ^^, nice try proving a point to nerf aoc, just a heads up my op without bonding on pet(he doesnt have bondings 13 anymore) or companion summoned his aoc does 1500/1600 damage alone and he sure doesnt needs an aoc nerf. before proving a nerf make sure if it fits new player playing paladin as leveling up because they need damage to do most of the quest, quest are not gives as role, and if you tested it on a maxed toon during a tong/codg run, its because game dungeons dont fit as challenge ar all, they keep giving us strong weapons, strong gear with strong equip powers, that they forget that the problem is the game not having challenging dungeons/skirmish/trials, paralisis can be have reduced time with control resistance stat, noticed this by using contrl resist bonns, and its time gets reduced somehow, but can be deadly with server latency/lag(which have been happening a lot latetly), were are back on sqare one with the companion bugs back again, rewards dissapearing from game quest(night serpent weekly ring drop), pvp is dead due to loss of cash player from this game(pvp population on this game was cash based so this game could survive, since they stopped caring about pvp they lost those cash players).

Who talked about nerfs on aura of courage? not me but you.
  • Options
    zlatovickzlatovick Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    Keeping the "anonymity" xDD I have no idea how did you measure that but same guy, same ride, same boss, everything normal.

I don't know if the intention is to get nerf the GWF or the AoC but... those measurements.. are weird my friend.

Not only measured once, but couple since we did multi run. All of them gave same results.

• Options
    gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    I just tested it in tong in a group with me, TR, DC, OP and GF in TonG, and most I got is like 2 procs in a second, and only once i got 3 procs in a second. Maybe some DoT-esque thing (Deep gash, magistrate's patience) also procs it? That's the worst case scenario, but I just think that ACT is having issues reading a log. Doing 25m damage in a second would be easily visible on atropal's health as it would just damn melt.
  • Options
    Good to see all those logs i have also as well like you those logs 3 to 6 aura of courage max in a sec.
    I Make bug reports for all classes if something go wrong is not an attack on gwf or op.