test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Interacting while trying to jump.

Currently, when you are around a bunch of adventurers, if you try to jump LB + A, you have the possibility of interacting with another adventurer. Is there a possibility of making it when you press LB it will ignore the interact function.

Comments

• ashwilliowbrook#2249 ashwilliowbrook Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    I agree this would be a good idea, it can get very annoying when running around with others.
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Navigate the Darkness in Castle Never.
    This always happens to me on that bit, and the jumping across the gaps in Lostmauth as well.
    I was doing the last a few days ago and I know... I should know better... but my OP, who had basically just solo'd the Twin Fire Scorpions fell to its doom as I bizarrely tried to trade with a Hunter Ranger who was two feet in front of me.

Oh, and when everyone tries to jump up the rocks after a Dragon run in Well...

Yeah... a fix for this would be great.
  • omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User

This always happens to me on that bit, and the jumping across the gaps in Lostmauth as well.
    I was doing the last a few days ago and I know... I should know better... but my OP, who had basically just solo'd the Twin Fire Scorpions fell to its doom as I bizarrely tried to trade with a Hunter Ranger who was two feet in front of me.

Lostmauth is where I have most of my problems, right before the scorpions. Either that riding around in the River District when doing Heroics.

Lostmauth is where I have most of my problems, right before the scorpions. Either that riding around in the River District when doing Heroics.
    Oh, you mean accidentally falling into a lava stream, and instead of jumping out you inspect someones gear?
    I feel that pain...
  • omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    That, or if running solo, inviting to group.
  • panthersnbraves#7735 panthersnbraves Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I feel your pain... Also, I just got done clearing out a bunch of mobs somewhere, and I am running around in a circle Pressing A repeatedly to try and pick everything up, and some Random comes zooming through, and suddenly, I have muted them, or I am being asked "Are you sure you want to report xxxxx?" Unless someone is dead, I am almost never going to want to interact with them.. I want to pick up the item, or open the door.

That, or if running solo, inviting to group.

Oh, that's so embarrassing. I've had to apologise many times when someone has accepted the invite before I've been able to kill the group.