test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Strongbox of Astral Diamonds

fyrstigorfyrstigor Member Posts: 299 Arc User
Since mod 12b or around that time it seems Strongbox of Astral Diamonds have disappeared ?

And before u just call RNG and drop chances, we do a daily DF with 25+ ppl everyday, and have for a long time now.

In my guild, an average of 10 ppl do the daily DF so 70 loot chances a week gave and that used to give us atleast a few AD boxes. But since mod 12b, not a single one have dropped for anyone. Not for ppl in our alliance either. We are talking about months of daily DF without them. So im pretty sure the chance is either less than legendaries now, or they got removed, maybe not on purpose?

Ive been looking though notes and havnt been able to find any mentioning of the boxes being removed.

Could any Dev confirm if its a bug or they where removed intentionally ?

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,355 Arc User
    I don't know if it is removed intentionally or not but AD donation is one of easiest task to fill up the SH coffer. What you need is to ask the guild to use leadership to create those AD crates. It is not RNG dependent and there is no input resource required.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • fyrstigorfyrstigor Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    Indeed, but not everyone have leadership at lvl 23, lots of new players in our guild, not returning ones. So we used this with the keys to help us grow. And when starting out leadership takes the longest to lvl up. We are talking months and months, its good long term only.
  • jettaukjettauk Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    This issue is also on the PS4 since Mod12b :(
  • e1ementoe1emento Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
    I hate the fact that the only way one can earn AD is through random dungeon and not through the queue. Makes it harder to purchase items with AD especially when one finds themselves in need of identification scrolls, and does not have enough AD. Also I sometimes like the transmutation items from events but when I am trying to change the appearance of a future item, I always do not have enough AD to do so.
    My opinion is they have gone too far on restricting how we acquire AD.
    No drops on runes or enchants is bad enough to go around. I prefer the red or blue enchants to the CTA enchants like brutal or vicious but can't find the way to acquire them.

The bug that I always keep mentioning here and in feedback is not really a bug but a reminder to the devs to bring back the three missing dungeons.
    Lair of the Mad Dragon
    Throne of Idris
    Dread Vault

Besides that, I mention the three skirmishes not being used in events which make completing their quests impossible right now. Two of these are real easy to level over where you can't go back and complete them.
    The Blacklake Terror ( This one is the first skirmish which is also the easiest to level past.)
    Defend the Village ( This is the other one that gets leveled past easily.)
    Aberrant Assault
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,355 Arc User
    e1emento said:

I hate the fact that the only way one can earn AD is through random dungeon and not through the queue. Makes it harder to purchase items with AD especially when one finds themselves in need of identification scrolls, and does not have enough AD. Also I sometimes like the transmutation items from events but when I am trying to change the appearance of a future item, I always do not have enough AD to do so.
    My opinion is they have gone too far on restricting how we acquire AD.
    No drops on runes or enchants is bad enough to go around. I prefer the red or blue enchants to the CTA enchants like brutal or vicious but can't find the way to acquire them.

The bug that I always keep mentioning here and in feedback is not really a bug but a reminder to the devs to bring back the three missing dungeons.
    Lair of the Mad Dragon
    Throne of Idris
    Dread Vault

Besides that, I mention the three skirmishes not being used in events which make completing their quests impossible right now. Two of these are real easy to level over where you can't go back and complete them.
    The Blacklake Terror ( This one is the first skirmish which is also the easiest to level past.)
    Defend the Village ( This is the other one that gets leveled past easily.)
    Aberrant Assault

Hmm! You understand this thread has nothing to do with the actual AD but about AD vouchers or SH AD donation, right?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • e1ementoe1emento Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
    No I didn't. Thanks. Hard to keep track of various things going on in game that upset me when I have a terminally ill wife.
    However I do not think at this point that it will be the cancer that kills her but the open wound at her old stoma site which has a broken mesh. The damage seems to be spreading and no one is taking any action to halt it.
    Has me going beside myself. Sorry for taking up the space here.
  • xenocide#6119 xenocide Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    Yeah DF no longer drops AD crates or vouchers. Also in the underdark campaign, gathering stronghold supplies task gives you 'stronghold vouchers' Which the tooltip says contains your choice of the following, basic astral diamonds voucher, basic labor voucher, basic gems voucher.
    This is WRONG. The astral diamonds voucher is actualy a GOLD voucher. which is donatable for 1 gold.
    Just an FYI
  • angelod#7768 angelod Member Posts: 3 Arc User

Hmm! You understand this thread has nothing to do with the actual AD but about AD vouchers or SH AD donation, right?

This is, in fact, about actual AD. It is not, however, a bug.

By removing AD vouchers they are making us use our actual AD to rank up our guilds (especially if you do not have the Leadership means to do so). A poor attempt at trying to fix the in-game economy.