test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Companion stuck in previous room

jamvarujamvaru Member Posts: 37 Arc User
Maybe it is just this pet? Never had this problem with other pets/companions.

https://s19.postimg.org/sr1veiwvn/Pet.Error.Stuck.Neverwinter.png

Comments

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Dog/wolf pets and the a few others have an issue with being unable to navigate around traps.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    dafrca#4810 dafrca Member Posts: 469 Arc User
    I had this happen a few times and when it does I just dismiss and summon them and it seems to fix it.
  • Options
    chidionchidion Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Dismiss and re-summon is the tactic I use as well... but that doesn't work if you walk into an area and are in combat mode as you can't re-summon a companion while in combat (so I just don't dismiss them and hope they just pop in to help).
  • Options
    maruda#1373 maruda Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    1. Companions dismising when party enter to boss room. And then we cant summon they again.

2. On last TONG boss on 50% times all companion falldown but not die and we fist without companion. It's 7 mount bug, come on...
  • Options
    dafrca#4810 dafrca Member Posts: 469 Arc User
    I saw quite a few tonight just standing at teleportation sites. It was quite odd.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Seems to happen frequently with the addition of new content... random companions, sometimes players and companions gathered in various locations - sometimes fading out then reappearing, things like that... but I've noticed what seems to be a large number of abandoned companions just standing around in PE myself.

I'm thinking about turning my stronghold into an abandoned companions orphanage so the all aren't just standing around all over the place. :D
  • Options
    cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    is this the same thing that is going on in PE at the moment? there are random companions all over the place all by themselves.
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
  • Options
    I'm no Neverwinter programmer but it seems so, either that or it's some kind of new advertising gimic.
  • Options
    jamvarujamvaru Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    While we are tinkering around in the belly of the beast, I'd like to have the option to display companion's chosen names. Seems like I'm seeing ppl's abandoned companions, and they have their odd names showing, due to the player not being present.
  • Options
    angelod#7768 angelod Member Posts: 3 Arc User

I saw quite a few tonight just standing at teleportation sites. It was quite odd.

I have noticed this as well. My theory, they broke something relating to PvP queing and this is where they were standing when the que popped.