test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

5 Months to fix a glitch

dagambitdagambit Member Posts: 187 Arc User
Wow!!!!! 5 months to fix a glitch on PC. Which means its gonna take 7 months on console. Which glitch Tomb Of Nine Gods final boss. Most companies would have had it fixed within 2 weeks 3 the most. (Way to go Massive) But this company decided to wait 5/7 months to fix a glitch they knew about, not only that the decided to release the fix with a major update not weekly maintenance. Huh?????? I don't get it.....
Rogue - Setsuna F Seiei (PC)
Rogue - Setsuna F Seiei (XB1)
Rogue - Serenity (PS4)

Comments

• Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    I know right! 5 months! That's one of the fastest glitch fixes they've ever performed!!!!

Seriously though. 5 months may seem ridiculous but, sadly, it is the norm around here for glitches to linger for lengthy periods.
  • Options
    omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    Fixing a glitch isn't always easy. They have to make sure that they don't create other problems in the process. At also depends on whether the patch is server side or console side. With PCs, they can just put out the patch. With consoles it has to be certified by XBOX and PlayStation.
  • Options
    dagambitdagambit Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    I know about the certification process on XB1 and PS4. Fixing a glitch isn't easy I know that, if you as a company are concerned about the health of your game its fixed as soon as you get a solution. You don't wait 5 to 6 months to release the fix with a new update. Cryptic does not respect our time as players we put into this game. I played T9 had to defeat the boss 6 times in order to get the reward at the end. Thats 5x the game glitched at the final boss, a 22 minute run turned into 1 hour for no reason at all. That was a result of a company failing its players.

I play on XB1 and PS4 the fact that there is a fix for the glitch we have to wait 2 months to be glitch free. Console certification put aside, the fact and reason that console has to wait an additional 2 months for the fix is ridiculous.

So for the next 2 months console has to deal with a glitch that has a fix. I am not talking about Mod 13, I am just talking about the patch to fix the glitching in T9.
    Rogue - Setsuna F Seiei (PC)
    Rogue - Setsuna F Seiei (XB1)
    Rogue - Serenity (PS4)
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    They said they couldn't reproduce the glitch on their test server so couldn't find the problem. That's a bit weird in itself but we all know it's reproducible on the live server...
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options