test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Thunderhead Enchantment

Now that most public queues have a leaver penalty, I find myself becoming increasingly frustrated when I am in a dungeon and there is a great weapon fighter who grows 100 feet tall and has a thunderhead enchantment going completely nuts. As a tank my whole screen lights up and I have to leave the battle because it really messes with my eyes. I know this is an impossible request... But is there any chance if someone is in queue with a thunderhead enchantment there be some kind of warning before we accept so we can decline? If the visual is impossible to fix hopefully this could be an alternative. I used to abandon as soon as that enchantment started going off, now I'm forced to stay and look at it the whole way.

Comments

• Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    The effect is definitely highly annoying. Devs need to tone it waaaaaaaaaaaaay down. I ran a dungeon the other day and couldn't see anything during the fights. Had no clue if my targeting was set for my cleric and I was actually hitting where I wanted. It was literally covering about 80% of my screen with effects.
  • Options
    jslegge1901jslegge1901 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    I couldn't imagine using that enchantment on a regular basis. I hope they put a seizure warning on the enchantment tool tip.
  • Options
    jslegge1901jslegge1901 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Just left a queue because of a GWF using a thunderhead and now am enjoying a 30 minute penalty. Last run of the night I said... Guess not.