test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Doubt about buying the campaign completion at zen market

tholthertholther Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 113 Arc User
I am currently doing the Tyranny of Dragons but getting Linu's Favors is very tedious so I wanted to purchase the Campaign Completion at the Zen Market. Question is if then also all boons will be available. I just ask it because it says that besides unlocking all tasks also grants you a pack of campaign currency. If with that completion I finish the campaign, why would I need the campaign currency? I just want to be sure that there is nothing else I have to do.

Best Answer

Answers

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Campaign Completion packs will unlock all of the boons
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • tholthertholther Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 113 Arc User
    thank you for your answer, and then why would I need the campaign currency?
  • jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    You can trade a lot of currency ;not the later modules for some reason; in for Guild Marks at SH Coffer, it's not a great conversion but it helps buy maps and maps can earn decent AD. I try to hoard currency, vouchers, infuence until 2xGM weekends then buy maps when events reduce GM costs, then on 2xProfessions I farm those maps for resources, selling on AH, I usually make between 2-4m AD on those weekends, not as high as some and it's boring, but I'm happy with the return.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,346 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    tholther said:

thank you for your answer, and then why would I need the campaign currency?

There are many reasons.
    The simple one is to make keys. There are 3 different keys that can be made in WoD campaign.
    By the way, the current WoD campaign is a LOT EASIER than before. It is like only a quarter of Linu needed comparing with what it used to be.

EDIT: I have just checked. It only needs 16 Linu. It needed something like 80 before.
    Post edited by plasticbat on
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    Tiamat is almost a guaranteed success now for the Linu, thanks to the power creep. Most runs end in phase 2. You have to be pretty unlucky to get into a group that cannot complete it.
  • jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User

Tiamat is almost a guaranteed success now for the Linu, thanks to the power creep. Most runs end in phase 2. You have to be pretty unlucky to get into a group that cannot complete it.

Also, recently Linus needed have been reduced from 80 to 16(?) or somesuch, regardless, the cost to get your final 2 boons with Linus is significantly cheaper than it was. That might add weight to your decision, because personally, if I was aiming for every boon, I would grind ToD and buy SKT boons.
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    if you got many alts, i would wait for next winter festival for fishing event, they have 'treasures" to trade in, buying "completed champgain" token, that is your call, it is optional.
  • tholthertholther Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 113 Arc User
    Thank you all for your answers. They have been very useful. :)